Boycott NIKE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Sep 3, 2018.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Only an alt righter would consider 538 a liberal blog. But then again anyone who doesn’t parrot Fox News is either a liberal or a RINO.

What’s your point. I disapprove of a lot of things. But I wouldn’t make many of them my cause celebre.

#21     Sep 3, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  2. Crappernack has too much time on his hands these days.

There's a reason for that.

#22     Sep 3, 2018
    smallfil likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

I think you're right. Tillman would have sided with the take a knee crowd. He seemed like he was pretty open minded about things. I don't think he'd take a knee, but I don't think he'd condemn it either.

I just think its a bad idea on the NKE BOD's part to jump in a highly controversial political fray. The good news is they'll certainly get a lot of free press. We'll see what happens... interesting to say the least.

#23     Sep 3, 2018
    Arnie and Optionpro007 like this.
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Oh yeah this is going to end well.

Former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Tweets Support for Colin Kaepernick

#24     Sep 3, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Nike defended Serena at the French open as well. So there might be more than what we see (for example they could be telling their athletes “we got your back”).

#25     Sep 3, 2018
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I’m sure the Russians have their twitter bots opining on this issue as well.

#26     Sep 3, 2018
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Already boycotting NIKE since, they are one of the biggest sponsors of the NFL! No reason to buy their products as there are other better choices. Will never support these Anti-American businesses doing business in the US! They can all go bankrupt and will not be missed!

#27     Sep 3, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D
    WTF!?!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    #28     Sep 3, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Half the customer base isn't clueless buffoons like you who have extreme antisocial tendencies.

#29     Sep 3, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  10. Most likely Crappernack stands for the Iranian National Anthem too.

So, there. Crappernack and Mahcameljad will be getting room together out at the airport Holiday Inn before long.

#30     Sep 3, 2018
    Max E. likes this.