Boycott CNBC next Monday and support FBN?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Oct 12, 2007.

Are you going to watch Fox Business News on Monday?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

40 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Well, you bastards made me check it out for 3 nanosecs. That's enough of that crap. Bloomie for me. Deidre Bolton and that, "CFM" stare, and she makes some sense.

If Liz comes on, somebody post it. I'll tune in for old times sake.

Anybody got Roger Ailes email? I'm going to suggest they shoot Liz neck down, and then they;ll have space for more crawlers.

Face it. America is into fluff and comfort. And those puppies just ooze fluff and comfort.

#31     Oct 15, 2007
  2. gaj

gaj

i never much got into watching financial networks for how good (or not) the women are. if i wanted to see that, i'd go check out ewa sonnet - some guy on twoplustwo (poker forum) had an avatar with her running away from the camera, and, well....nothing more to say.

#32     Oct 15, 2007
  3. ca maaaaaaan. It's all in fun. Why do you think they put them there? You don't think Liz and Diedre know that there are a lot of folks who can read from a teleprompter? And when they put Silvia up on CNBC, everybody laughs. It's second grade, and almost everybody has more money. That's all.

Anybody got Diedre's email? I want the rimless glasses back. She is sooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! Just smokin'!!!

#33     Oct 15, 2007
  4. Mup

Mup

We haven't got access to FBN in the UK yet :(

Maybe Sky will get around to putting it on their sat network, like Fox news is.

Dow down 130 points at the moment :D I can already guess what the Bulls and bears crew are saying .....Its the Dem's fault!! :D :D

#34     Oct 15, 2007
  5. Surdo

Surdo

"Speaking of gulping, back to Cheryl".....was the first thing I heard when I turned it on just now!

#35     Oct 15, 2007
  6. What channel are you watching????? !!!!! "?????

That's funny. If you don't think that's funny, yu need to go to "Politics and Religion".

#36     Oct 15, 2007
  7. Surdo

Surdo

FOX BN!

#37     Oct 15, 2007
  8. nravo

nravo

Ditto. I am also amazed people here watch CNBC if they have the Bloomberg alternative.

#39     Oct 22, 2007
  9. Surdo

Surdo

All they need is a better tape, and one or two more daytime reporters. FBN is much more professional than the Bob Piss On me reporting.

#40     Oct 22, 2007