BOYCOTT CNBC! 9/11 conspiracy advertisements are now part of its commercial regimand

Discussion in 'Politics' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 2, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nonsense, you are making up numbers.

Less than 1% of the population of the U.S. believes this nonsense.

Ugly little ideas held by ugly little people.

#11     Nov 2, 2010
  2. Tom B

Tom B

That is false. However, it is possible that 50% of conspiracy theory believers think that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job.

#12     Nov 2, 2010
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

There are videos of aircraft hitting the bldgs. The argument is the bldgs. were brought down by explosives. I do not know. Intelligence had bin Laden fingered within minutes of the strikes. That sounds like bullshit, especially with cushy relationship between Bush and bin Laden family. And remember, this happened under his (Bushs) watch. It stinks and obviously you don't smell anything.

#13     Nov 2, 2010
  4. Look at the power grab and money made by Bush and his friends after 9-11

Coincidence ?...Maybe,maybe not

#14     Nov 2, 2010
  5. Sorry, but your comical percentage shows you are in a FREE FALL of psychological vacancy! :eek:

#15     Nov 2, 2010
  6. #16     Nov 2, 2010
  7. World average is 15% as of 2008

[​IMG]

Note also that 15% of people surveyed believe crop circles are made by space aliens. I'm just sayin'... :confused:

#17     Nov 2, 2010
  8. Cotton

Cotton

50% of my 2 best friends think it's possible.

#18     Nov 2, 2010
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

54% do not believe the official story according to this chart. Someone smells a rat obviously.

#19     Nov 2, 2010
  10. Illum

Illum

Nothing about the Patriot act was patriotic. We damn near lost all of our rights in one bill. Rights we have had since they demanded them hundreds of years ago. I had some liberal moron teacher tell my kid, we really shouldn't celeberate July 4th as independence day. Because we hadn't won yet, yada yada. I told my kid, we were free when we said so. It was on the other idiots to prove us wrong. And they failed.

Anyway, anytime we lose damn near all of freedom, that we have had from day 1, from one bill passed... I will question what really happened. We lost everything. On paper... they still gotta prove it. Fail 2.

#20     Nov 2, 2010