Boy Who Cried Bear Says We Are Going Down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Mar 12, 2010.

SPY Next Week

1. Bullish

28 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Flat

15 vote(s)
    9.8%
  3. Bearish

46 vote(s)
    30.1%
  4. I am sick and tired of you kids playing the prediction game

64 vote(s)
    41.8%
  1. ammo

ammo

this chart was posted earlier today in another thread, the bubbles have been analyzed as the reason for the credit debacle,we are just under them with that tl coming in at 1185-90. We may reach it by end of quarter wednesday. 1190 - 666 is 524, 524/666 is 78%, i think thats a fib number,just another excuse to get short,but i dont think we will get above that line as that would have us making bubble number 3

#261     Mar 27, 2010
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

just wanted to point out that i am the only person on et or anywhere i know of that had the balls to call the top (at 12:45) within 45 minutes of the actual top (at 12:00) that many of you had been calling for how long on this tread?

lol granted it was a short term reading that turned into a long term top but i posted it none the less and gave a follow up what if. i published how i am able to do this on the internet many years ago.

Mark Brown Band2 Study
    http://www.meta-formula.com/Metastock-Formulas-M.html#Mark Brown Band2 Study

it pains me to see so many wondering around taking stabs at market calls with charts and studies that mean nothing - all crap.

ps since all i get is crap here on et i figured i would dish some crap out to all you losers. if your not a loser than you won't take it personally will you. ok now who will be the first loser to post a bash against me... ;)

#262     Mar 31, 2010
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

What is bubble number 1 and 2?

#263     Mar 31, 2010
  4. ammo

ammo

dot com bubble and real estate bubble

#264     Mar 31, 2010