Boy I Love Et

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mr. Gates, Apr 28, 2008.

Should ET face boycott until they clean up the scam sponsors?

1. Absolutely YES

28 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO, let the newbies get fleeced

28 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. stu

stu

[​IMG]
    dammit man, holding a red wine glass by the bell is correct. Chilled wine is held by the stem, or as a flamboyant exhibitionist, by the base.
    Is that guy moving his hand to grab Baron by the balls.
    Or the deckchair Baron wrecked to make that shirt from.
    Let's keep to the real issues.

#41     Apr 29, 2008
  2. I think the man in the suit is Baron and that other stoned looking guy is HolyGrail or Makloda.

#42     Apr 29, 2008
  3. why don't you have a personal boycott and leave?

#43     Apr 29, 2008
  4. I am the great one, I am a billionaire, I am very successful. Blah Blah Blah

You are a head case, "Mr. Gates"

#44     Apr 29, 2008
  5. no the suite guy is from FXCM

another guy that can't trade

I am serious that suite guy can't trade for sure

#45     Apr 29, 2008
  6. I was drinking a 1945 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild with K.J. Il last week and he held the glass by the bell.

The name-tag stating "Baron" looks to be a giveaway. It is indeed Baron.

#46     Apr 29, 2008
  7. Yes, but, more importantly, was his pinky sticking out at the requisite 45-degree angle?

#47     Apr 29, 2008
  8. Chaosnsx has now admitted that he deleted the thread, and that neither I nor Bob had anything to do with it. So why don't you be a man of your word. Show some honour for a change.

#48     Apr 29, 2008
  9. You continue to post after your self-imposed exile. I've not seen any post from ChaosNSX stating he deleted your thread. I'll be happy to leave.

How many of your aliases have left ET forever?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1003585&highlight=leave#post1003585

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=391851&highlight=leave#post391851

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81509&highlight=leave

SPX surpassed the 11/22/06 high in under two weeks, not months:

[​IMG]

#49     Apr 29, 2008
  10. Hi Barry... I'm going to help you out by solving a little mystery on your behalf:

Why do you think so many ET members hate you so much?
    Do you think it's because of your ethnicity?... It isn't.
    Your sexual orientation?... Nope, try again.
    Because they just like acting mean and picking on innocent people?... Negative.

The reason you've made a barrel full of ET enemies is very simple: <b>You lie a lot.</b> Professional traders tend to have far better bullshit detectors than most others do. We can see right through you. Shovel your B.S. somewhere else, and maybe you'll gain a little respect here for a change. No need to thank me- I'm here to help. Sharing is caring. :)

#50     Apr 29, 2008