Boy I Love Et

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mr. Gates, Apr 28, 2008.

Should ET face boycott until they clean up the scam sponsors?

1. Absolutely YES

28 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO, let the newbies get fleeced

28 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Don't hold your breath waiting for ChaosNSX to verify the deletion. You either deleted it yourself or asked to have it deleted. I'll happily leave ET if any mod will verify your claim that neither Bob Rowshan or Mr. Gates had anything to do with the boycott thread deletion.

My boycott last a week; yours lasted six hours. Good show.

#11     Apr 28, 2008
  2. I wll leave the ass kissing to you, you're good at it. I have no conversations with chaosnsx, have no respect for him, and have not asked him to verify shit. He's one step in the primate chain higher than you, and I want no part of his loser ass. Do I make myself clear attipus?

attipus response: pussy,pussy, the gammas are lined up to make a sigma delta neutral high vol set up, and poof, the gamms made me sigmas going long BSC @ $99

#12     Apr 28, 2008
  3. this post

#13     Apr 28, 2008
  4. Sure, they deleted the identical thread but leave this running. You're such a spurious little cunt. ;)

#14     Apr 28, 2008
  5. Am I the only one or is attipus dumber than a log?

There's no one here to delete anything right now, or this and those other stupid threads would have been, and will be deleted.

My other thread was during trading hours when chasosnx was here. obviuosly he's not here right now.

attiups response: you cunt, cunt, cunt the vol delta neutral gamma caused the sigma to vol up my rectum. The desert is lonely and the vol of a big gamma makes me silly with excitment.

#15     Apr 28, 2008
  6. You had your original boycott thread deleted. You had your "ET's Worst Call of 2008" deleted and you begged pabst to delete his mentor thread.

Pabst is online now...

[​IMG]

#16     Apr 28, 2008
  7. The people have spoker, if 10 of 17 don't think a boycott is in order, I accept that.

Let's all sing-a-long to attipus : cunt, cunt , cunt, pussy, pussy ,pussy, sigma, gamma delta kappa up my assa.

#17     Apr 28, 2008
  8. We're all adults here. It is the responsibility of the Newbie to do proper due diligence on any opportunity. I enjoy ET! Why should we all suffer because a few noobs didn't read the fine print?

#18     Apr 28, 2008
  9. Sir, I appreciate your response. Obviously the majority (10 of 17) agrees with you, and I respect that.

#19     Apr 28, 2008
  10. LOL, it was a nice thought ...

#20     Apr 28, 2008