Boy asks for job, then shoplifts from same store

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 23, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

nutmeg,

Go watch John Stossel's "Freeloaders" special. It will drive you insane. I know I contemplated homicide after it.

#21     Nov 24, 2011
  2. I like that. Next time somebody comes to my house asking for money, I'll suggest... "I've got 3 dogs. Pick up all the poop on the property, and I'll pay you $20. It has been about a month since I picked it up, so it shouldn't take you more than an hour or two. Then you can donate the money to the cause you believe in."

#22     Nov 24, 2011
  3. I watched it. :eek:

#23     Nov 24, 2011
  4. And you never made a mistake fk-face.

I read your repeated conservative hypocrite b.s ad nauseaum, all the time on this website! Who the fck are you anyway. Anything special we should know about YOU! You never did anything wrong in your entire sorry life???! Why don't you just live and let live - so typical of you right-wing zealot hypocrites.

Give me -anyone- in the OWS movement over a "bowel movement" judgmental nonchalant right-winger prick - LOL

No, I am not liberal, and am also not conservative. I look at the merit of every issue and each person unlike losers like you who over-generalize and judge all others. Who judges you??! In fact better yet, who gives you the right to judge anyone???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUH HUH huh huh - Max E Pad ??? who the fck in their right mind would use such a pseudo-name! Do you have a vagina.... lol

right-wing losers like you will get me to vote for Obama!

#24     Nov 24, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

#25     Nov 24, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've seen it, although admittedly what I contemplated was more like a very selective shooting spree.

#26     Nov 24, 2011
  7. Sounds like the accountant we had once, one week in the job and he was on the fiddle.

#27     Nov 26, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Well well, look what we have here folks, yet another self proclaimed centrist who is so ashamed of his liberal beliefs he wont even admit he is a liberal, and he gets so upset over a comment made about an OWS protester that he comes in seething with anger even though i have never talked to him once on this site. It only took me 5 minutes of reading your posts to realize you are hanging out on the 40 yard line with chris matthews.

And dont pretend you need an excuse to vote for Obama, we all know that the mere thought of pulling the lever for him in 2012 sends tingles up leg.

#28     Nov 26, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd like to believe you...but the rest of your rant indicates otherwise.

#29     Nov 26, 2011
  10. No, your stupidity will get you to vote for Obama.

#30     Nov 26, 2011