Boxter or Z4?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lescor, Jul 6, 2003.

1. OK Max. If I get one, I will let you drive it too. Feel better now? Not left out? No more jealousy?

I bet Nitro will let you drive his too.

BTW, you call Kathleen Kennedy yet? The number I gave you is her cell phone. Call her any time. And then you can tell your pal, the eloquent FPC if I am FOS or not. (Unless of course, you and FPC are one and the same).

Peace,
    :)RS

#41     Jul 6, 2003
  2. nitro

nitro

#42     Jul 6, 2003
  3. Oh, please. Why would I need any help debunking you? Ask Baron if we have the same ISP. And while you're at it, maybe he'll publish RS7 and Outlaw's.

If your "real estate" pals middle initial is "A.," she ain't got no license. Besides, you probably gave her a script. Got that golf date and course? (If you're going to be palsy on the links with celebs, at least you should spell their names right.)

#43     Jul 6, 2003
  4. Max, she is no pal of mine. I have zero personal relationship to her. I only met her at the closing, and once for about one minute when she came to the house prior to the closing. The only reason I have the info is because yesterday I drove by the house and picked up one of her flyers she had out by the mailbox. So I have no idea if her middle initial is A,or B, or C etc. through Z. Doesn't say on the flyer. Just Kathleen Kennedy.

As for spelling peoples names right, sorry if I made a mistake. Who's name did I spell wrong?

But most of all, why is it important to you to "debunk" me? Have you EVER taken into consideration that everything I have said is true? I invited you for drinks. I invited you for dinner.

You don't want the truth. You entertain yourself by calling me a liar, and that's fine with me. I find it a little pathetic on your behalf, but that's about you, not about me. You have my phone number, and an open invitation.

Take me up on it, or let it go. I don't call you a liar. And I don't stalk your posts waiting to jump in at every opportunity.

So why not just resolve this and give me a call. I will show you photographs, I will show you documentation of everything I ever claimed. Even a small thing like having played golf with Glenn Frye (or however it's spelled). It was a one time thing, and it was in 1987. But still, I can prove it to you beyond any doubt whatsoever. Easily.

Then you can go on to your next project.

I am willing to put up or shut up. How about you???

RS

PS: Other than you, everyone seems to like the styling of the Z4, and I am enjoying the hell out of driving it (my alleged car). Which is all I really care about anyway.

#45     Jul 6, 2003
  5. Thanks for getting me the date, course and charity in question. Sheeesh............!

#46     Jul 6, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

Pictures....Pictures....Pictures...

nitro :cool:

#47     Jul 6, 2003
  7. #48     Jul 6, 2003
  8. Max, no more of this. No more back and forth. No more inquisitions. Call me, meet me, and we will get it all straight. Don't bother interrogating me. I will never answer any question you pose to me on ET again EVER!!

UNLESS....you answer some questions for me. Do that, and I will answer any questions you have to the very best of my ability. ANY!!!

Are you ready?

Until then, take a rest. Shit like this uncalled for post (below) totally unprovoked, yet provocative is what you are about. Worthless, trivial, and just plain uncalled for.

So again, let it go, or settle it with reality. As you always say, there is nothing that can be proven or disproved with words from anonymous posters on an internet board. So.....give me a call, and we will make things real. Or don't, and get off my back. Either way works for me. I have nothing to hide. Why are YOU so secretive?

What are you hiding???

#49     Jul 6, 2003
  9. Nitro,

Got them developed yesterday. Took 'em with my son last Sunday when I took him to leave for boot camp.

I haven't been able to get my scanner to work with my new laptop. I have the software disc that came with the scanner, but it wouldn't work. Then I went to HP website to download XP driver, but still no luck.

I tried to find the number to call for telephone support, but I no luck. Last time I had a problem, I was able to call, but maybe things changed since the CPQ merger.

I will try again when I have more time an patience.

But the car looks super. Sterling Grey, Grey top, Beige leather interior, and 17" "Turbine" style wheels.

Go to BMWUSA.COM and you can "build" the car and see what it looks like. Just make sure to add Premium and Sport packages, and the car will look exactly like mine. (2.5, not 3.0). You can rotate the car to see front, side and back. Pretty cool site. You probably checked it out when you got your 325i.

Peace,
    :)Rs

#50     Jul 6, 2003