Bouncer assaults club goer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Strange vid; the bouncer did say it was costing him money, but slugged four times in the face? With no defense?

I guess, it's a case of guilty until proven innocent. But since when does a bouncer have those rights?
    Since never, right? And who did the bouncer call?

It occurs to me, this is either a hoax, or, it's a legal situation of being a "wash".

Still, I have heard enough "bouncer" stories to suggest not all are correctly wired, violent psycho's itching to demolish a patron for no good reason.
    True.

#11     Mar 9, 2011
  2. At the end of the video the black guy says "next time I come around the building, dont try to assault me" So something must have went down outside. I also heard that the white kid was selling drugs to the dancers. I dont believe that this was just some random guy that was taking a piss in the bathroom and the bouncer assaulted him for no reason. There is definately more to the story.

#12     Mar 9, 2011
  3. Shagi

Shagi

Other than racist bigotry what's Africa got to do with this? ... the place is more than 5000 miles away and probably you have never been there, all you know about Africa is what you see on Fox TV. That black guy is a product of American Society and his sickness is a reflection his society not Africa.

The next time we see or hear about a middle aged white American man sexually molesting minors do we then blame it all on Europe?

Idiots here.

#13     Mar 9, 2011

4. but the leader of the nation and commander in chief of the armed forces is black:D :p

#14     Mar 9, 2011
  5. Like I said, just because the skinny guy is a drug dealer, that doesn't give the bouncer the right to punch him or take his drug money.

Both of them should go to jail.

#15     Mar 9, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

We don't know that he is a drug dealer. Just because the bouncer implies that he is does not make it so. I certainly would not take the bouncer's word for it. A bouncer in a strip club is not the most reputable guy in the world.

#16     Mar 9, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

The video may have been filmed so that the bouncer can blackmail the guy into not ratting on him. The bouncer may have done this to other people, and some people dont necessarily like the idea of a film of them at a stripclub getting out. Just a thought.

#17     Mar 9, 2011
  8. Yeah, that's a fair point. If the guy really was a drug dealer he obviously wouldn't want his face plastered on youtube so its another intimidation tactic.

#18     Mar 9, 2011