Bounce?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FaderTrader, May 18, 2006.

1. volente_00

volente_00

#31     May 22, 2006
  2. This is a terrific call, but will likely fall on deaf ears since all of the schmoes trading thier Roth on thier ranch in Wyoming, most of whom populate these boards, refuse to take profits.

#32     May 22, 2006
  3. Who are you to sling the shit around tough guy? You're "the 200 day MA will hold" crapped out last week.

Get back to the ditch digging.

#33     May 22, 2006
  4. duard

duard

Funny but it's still going down. Pain.

I gotta say right now I'm laughing my ass off. The market is exhibiting "bottoming behavior" with elevated volatility but it's still kicking the longs asses. The SPOOS have a pretty solid bottom in the "50's" which are holding so far, but I would think that will get clobbered to the downside before Fall.

Commercials are short. Public is long. That may change but that was the data last week.

#34     May 22, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

nur heute gebildet 28 Punkte
    Neid ist die hervorragende Leistung, die Sie nicht erreichen können

#35     May 22, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Who do you think is buying right now from the retail shorts ?

#36     May 22, 2006
  7. duard

duard

Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you with facts. The innuendo is understood. I, too, Volente go long when the time is right.

#37     May 22, 2006
  8. That was long ago man, but you've gotta see, you're calling for a bounce while index futures are down over half a percent before trading...:D

I would estimate the chances of a bounce to be substantially higher today... if volente weren't bullish :mad:

#38     May 23, 2006
  9. bvam1

bvam1

Volente might get what he wants today.

#39     May 23, 2006
  10. duard

duard

Dude: OMFG. Seriously you are the holy grail!!! The grail!!!! Do you hear me the MF grail!!! Fade the "V". Sawweeeeeettttttttttttt!!!!

The elite of elite trader are setting up funds right know to support you in your trading. We can't afford to have you disappear.

Shazammm. Damnnn.

#40     May 23, 2006