Bounce?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FaderTrader, May 18, 2006.

1. 1306-1310 looks like a reinforced concrete ceiling though

#21     May 19, 2006
  2. Uhm - options expiration, buddy.

#22     May 19, 2006
  3. duard

duard

Golldangit Volente I bought near today's low and now that I read this I gotta sweat all weekend.

Thanks alot. I'm fully freaking out right now. Seriously. Oh shit. oh shit oh shit. PHHHUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

#23     May 19, 2006
  4. duard

duard

Sorry V. Just kiddin'.

#24     May 19, 2006
  5. i think will be more like a month or so of consolidation maybe less this time due to strong fundamentals...we need some reassurance from new data and wud be nice to hear somethin' positive from da fed as well.

#25     May 20, 2006
  6. duard

duard

All in good fun but.......

Small Speculators Have Upped Their Bullish Bets Now at Their Longest in Over a Year

So......

Yes we bounce and suck up the public and small spec money then whamm. Down we go. We might even bounce a 1 or 2%. But historically after this much selling the bounce will be met with selling.

#26     May 20, 2006
  7. Again, I think we will bounce 1-2 weeks, then down from that.

#27     May 20, 2006
  8. mhashe

mhashe

These threads are a good way to analyze market sentiment . When the number of bearish threads went up, the market went higher, then we had a high number of bullish threads and the market tanked. Based on the recent threads my thoughts are over the next week we'll test the bottom of a multi weekly consolidation range. Quick jabs either way as bulls and bears test each other at key levels.

#28     May 20, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

Now bounce with me , bounce with me.

#29     May 21, 2006
  10. #30     May 22, 2006