Bought YM this morining 13160

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Anyways Eprado, where's the huge sell off you have been warning us about? Where is the crash that will wipe out all the newbies???? I have a feeling you will pull out that ole' record again once we're down 5 points

P.S. You covered that ES short? :p

#21     Apr 30, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Oooooooooooooooooooooh..screen shots.

Lets see...you trade at home....moving those 2 lots in a small account. You wet your pants everytime we get a 20 point dow rally. Most likely too lazy or not qualified enough to get a real trading job. Your claim to fame is coming on here and posting the SAME thing over and over again. You are like all those clowns on the yahoo boards.

In all seriousness ..get a life.

Let me guess.....now you are gonna wanna compare net worths again.

You are a sad individual.

Let me know when you move out of your parents house.

#22     Apr 30, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Yeah....only made 3-5 points on it....nothing to brag about.

The Long Euro pos I have been in for a while is a nice one though.

It's inevitable..there will be a pullback..and people like yourself who dont know how to trade will get hurt. I dont wish that upon you (even though your are a blabbering idiot)...but its gonna happen.

Anyways.....hopefull at some point you catch on.

#23     Apr 30, 2007
  4. Hmmm Interesting you say that. If you were such a great trader, then why not trade your own account 24/7 and keep all the money you make? Why share profits with your company? I am sure at some point the thought must have crossed your brilliant mind.

For myself, I learned that OWNING assets and companies and employing people is making me much more money than MYSELF WORKING FOR OTHERS :p When you have the chance to do it, I urge you to go the same way one day. But maybe that's just me, maybe you make the most out of your potential being employed :cool:

#24     Apr 30, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Lets see.....I can trade 1-5 lots of my own money like you. Or..I can trade a few hundred lots at a clip. Let me get out my calculator and see where I can make more money.

I have never claimed to be the best trader..the greatest...but have been in the biz since 92, so I must have done something right....that or I am the luckiest sob out there.

I dont have any problems with guys who trade their own money..is a nice option if that is the route they want to go. My problem is a guy like yourself who wont shut the fuck up and just spews the same bullshit out all the time. You are useless.

anyways...enough clogging this place up with all this bs.

You are an idiot.....the more you post your crap...the more you prove it.

adios prick

#25     Apr 30, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

You are awfully quiet today.

SP reverses and pukes 12 pts from high and you are nowhere to be found. Shocker.

Reality hurts huh?

#26     Apr 30, 2007
  7. notouch

notouch

Let the shakeout commence. :D

#27     Apr 30, 2007
  8. YES!!!!!!!!!!! I may get out this week @13500, sure seems like it WHEEEEEEEEEEE

#28     May 2, 2007
  9. Wow can you belive it, now @ 13400

#29     May 9, 2007
  10. nice job mymini :D

#30     May 9, 2007