Bought YM this morining 13160

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Apr 26, 2007.

1. I am not getting left behind anymore, and I am not getting stopped out. Fuc$ it im in now and I am going to ride it out baby!

GO GO GO BUY BUY BUY,

Will cost average in on any dip, no friggen stops, it always comes back ALWAYS.

2. GTS

GTS

Oh good, that's the sign of a top, now the market can tank.

3. Im in the zone now baby, focus on the now moment. The now moment is telling me up up up, buy every dip 20 point dips super strong buy, I will add more @ 13140, and scale into a larger position in 20 point drops.

13000 is ancient history.

4. GTS

GTS

LOL, history has a way of repeating itself.

Good luck although it doesn't appear luck is required for a long position these days...

5. Just buy anywere will do, peak, trough, dont really matter. You will win regardless, just dont panic out when it drops 20-30 points, thats just an opportunity to add more for it always roars right back.

6. Will take profit at 13500 in May. Shoot may make it their by the end of April, thats a little optimistic maybe.

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Today should be sideways oscillating between +30 and -30 for the Dow. Play accordingly....

8. EPrado

EPrado

So you are long at 13160....going to buy every 20 point pullback...and sell em all at 13500 (when Cash hits 13500 I assume). Just curious..at what point do you say "I was wrong" and get out on the downside.

9. My max pain stop is way way down I am just trading one lots, I would say under 12900 I would bail with a 2000 point loss if I had accumulated 4-5 contracts on the way down.

10. EPrado

EPrado

Nice....taking the long term approach....like it.

Good luck with it man....I am not positioned in the indexes...might mess around if SPX gets up to 1500 and short a little. Getting a bit frothy up here for me to buy. Have other psoitions to mess with.

#10     Apr 26, 2007