bought two AGQ May 200 put

Discussion in 'Options' started by mikeenday, Apr 29, 2011.

1. mikeenday

mikeenday Guest

damn, why didn't I keep one and let profit run?
    feel like a total fool.

#21     May 5, 2011
  2. donnap

donnap

It was a great trade. Congrats. Be happy. Could've, should've, would've gonna get ya.

#22     May 5, 2011
  3. Geezus. $28.00 now at the time I'm checking!

Still, like the other guy said, great trade - I had no idea AGQ would fall that much that quick.

JJacksET4

#23     May 5, 2011
  4. 100x multiplier. 10.000 investment would be 1 million $

#24     May 5, 2011
  5. mikeenday

mikeenday Guest

I want to get my ass tattooed with AGQ, and constantly reminding myself to sit on the ASS tight!

after so many years, learned how to read the direction, but just can't sit properly.

as Livermore said before, big money is from sitting, and once that mastered, millions come easier than hundreds did in the days of ignorance.

I'm such a fool.

#25     May 5, 2011
  6. I would consider this drop a black swan event, amazing how much AGQ dropped - $360 to $180 in one week. Those $0.25 May puts are now at $37.00.

Black Swan Event:
    "An event or occurrence that deviates beyond what is normally expected of a situation and that would be extremely difficult to predict. Black swan events are typically random and unexpected. In addition, people look back on the event and contend that they were not surprised that it took place. "

#26     May 5, 2011
  7. 150x multiplier

7000$ investment turned into 1 million, in one week.

#27     May 5, 2011
  8. Surprise

Surprise

You are a fool i am sorry , couldnt u keep atleast one ?! do u really need those few hundred bucks ? u will lose them in the next trade , fu*** !

#28     May 6, 2011
  9. Surprise

Surprise

u cant invest 7k there isnt enough volume ...

#29     May 6, 2011
  10. donnap

donnap

So did you ever get a trade off? It doesn't look like you posted one live.

Now be honest, anonymous internet poster.:p

#30     May 6, 2011