Bought 100 June ES 1371.00

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Aaron Copland, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Now post your account.

#51     Apr 18, 2008
  2. Hey I was just kidding thats a demo accout. It was a good trade though.

I think I will vanish from this site, so long!

#52     Apr 18, 2008
  3. Bye.

#53     Apr 18, 2008
  4. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMenB9Ywh2Q&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMenB9Ywh2Q&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#54     Apr 18, 2008
  5. limit

limit

No it wasn't a good trade, you missed a bunch of it and the R/R was terrible...all the other nonsense aside.

#55     Apr 18, 2008
  6. Classic ET.

Susana

#56     Apr 18, 2008
  7. Aaron Copland

New Post 04-18-08 03:33 PM

Hey I was just kidding thats a demo accout. It was a good trade though.

I think I will vanish from this site, so long!

I hope you mean it!
    I hear Mceedee's is looking for buger flippers!

#57     Apr 19, 2008
  8. Hahaha - how's that crow tasting, folks? Of course, we need to remember - successful trading WILL NOT BE TOLERATED on this site! It's too painful for most of us to contemplate.

Let's see: 100 lot @ 2.25K margin per ct. Hmm - this guy's trading acct is probably larger than the net worth of many here :eek:
    Yet, it's already been stated that this is just some punk w/ a large inheritance (the omniscience is quite remarkable) , so the tar and feathering must surely be justified.

At least Susana got it right: Classic ET :D

#58     Apr 19, 2008
  9. Aaron Copland = myminitrading = Rickshaw Man.

It has already been established. Do not defend Aaron/mymini/Rickshaw. He does what he does for a reason unknown to most if not all on ET.

Do a search for "myminitrading" and you will see all the same things that Aaron Copland has posted. He upgraded his office but I remembered myminitrading had posted a picture of his office. It wasn't too hard to find the same personal items when comparing the pictures.

As far as I'm concerned he harmless. I don't believe 95% of what people claim on ET so why should it bother me what he posts? At the end of the day I worry about what my PNL says...not what others on this site claim.

MDT

#59     Apr 19, 2008
  10. Drugs?

$2.25k overnight haircut? Interesting. You do realize he's admitted it was a demo account. AFAIK, IB will not wire-out on demo accounts.

La la lalala la.

#60     Apr 19, 2008