Bought 100 June ES 1371.00

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Aaron Copland, Apr 16, 2008.

1. I had alot of fun playing golf. I'm wasting my time here bye bye.

#41     Apr 18, 2008
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Put The Mother Fucker on ignore!

If it is a real trade, let him send an original pdf statement to another member to verify, otherwise, it's a poor excuse for entertainment.

#42     Apr 18, 2008
  3. You have to admit I'm right... I would be impressed if he could pull off a real screen. At least I'd give the call a tad bit of credibility. Otherwise, he's giving a great composer a bad name.

#43     Apr 18, 2008
  4. asap

asap

Aaron

makloda and scribia have a point.

you should come clean posting a full tws window or admit is paper trading.

#44     Apr 18, 2008
  5. You're surely wasting your time trying to fool ET readers with your fake screenshots. Bye.

#45     Apr 18, 2008

6. How did you make out on the Windmill whole? Did you nail the clowns mouth on 18 and win a free round?

#46     Apr 18, 2008
  7. Here's a pic Aaron PMd me of him playing 'golf' this afternoon:

[​IMG]

#47     Apr 18, 2008

8. wow, where's my check?

people get paid?

really?

nahhhhh

:D :D

PS.. no why you wanna go blow the best kept secret out there and let on to this gig.....why?

#48     Apr 18, 2008
  9. It's fascinating that you would start this thread in an attempt to prove you're long a 100-lot.

The 100-lot isn't worth all the controversy, but you've pulled this sh*t before as minime in a "look at my boobs!" stunt.

Post the TWS header with the U-prefix showing the ES quantity and edit-out your account number. That will quiet all your critics, including me.

[​IMG]

#49     Apr 18, 2008
  10. [​IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

kudos to you for 'highest implied vol' tab...

thats my kinda trader.

#50     Apr 18, 2008