Bottom-Fisher 10/19

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TonyOz, Oct 19, 2001.

1. market on close
    I blew about 6k on it today, just mainly getting scalped around for a dime at a time, but on 25-40k shares, it adds up, I did 1800 on commish too. Ugghh. I'm glad I made a lousy k for the day after commish and all the stupid pvn. THe no pvn rule is back in effect for me.

#21     Oct 22, 2001
  2. Sorry to hear about the losses on PVN. I was just thinking about loading up on it. The "3 day down pattern" off the Bollingers seems to have promise. 3 for 3 today.... GP, HUM and HIG. Several good ones tommorrow. :cool:

Good Trading.

~EC

#22     Oct 22, 2001
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

El Caz,

The "3 day down pattern" off the Bollingers seems to have promise. 3 for 3 today.... GP, HUM and HIG.

Congrats, good calls and trading. Not sure what you meant about GP because it didn't come close to the lower band, but it reversed anyway and that's all that counts. :)

#23     Oct 22, 2001
  4. Magna, you are right. I'm not sure what I was looking at when I made my notes on GP. :( I hope we can keep discussing these patterns even while Tony is gone. For tommorrow I'm watching:

AVB Doji star on lower band at 45.10 (4 days down)
    GTIV Wierd! Been on lower band for 4 days... (GNP?)
    GENU Shadow hitting lower band for 3 days
    USPI Sitting on lower band at 20.10
    F Lower band at 16.10 closed at 16.50

My plan is to buy avb, uspi and f if they move right off the open. If they gap I refuse to chase.

Good trading

~EC

#24     Oct 23, 2001
  5. So much for doing anything right two days in a row. :mad:

#25     Oct 23, 2001