Bottarelli Research

Discussion in 'Options' started by addvalue, Aug 13, 2009.

1. addvalue

addvalue

Has any had any experience or encounters with Byran Bottarelli. Seenms to be a one man(?) shop who is conning people out of their money with misrepresentations and deceptive practices. Yes I fell for it and trust me save your money. This guy is a phony! I realized once I saw more of what he is doing. If anyone had any negative experience please contact me as I an dedicated to exposing him for what he is and isn't. You can contact me here or my email dr_goodhealth@yahoo.com Thanks, Dr. Gardner

2. I wish you well, but you cannot 'expose' him.

There are enough innocents in the world that you will not impede him in the slightest - unless you sue.

Mark

3. addvalue

addvalue

Well stated Mark. I am leaning towards that. It's funny what you notice after the fact. As I review his website I realize there is no contact phone number or physical address listed and nothing has shown up from my internet searches. There were many signs that I missed:( Would you happen to know what agencies regulate internet sales. He is not a registered stock broker or financial planner or anything so that probably limits my recourse (oops, something else I missed:( ) Thanks for your support.
    dr_goodhealth@yahoo.com
    p.s. this is his photo. Traders and Investors, if you see this face at your next seminar or trading course, Exit stage right...

4. spindr0

spindr0

How is he conning people out of their money?
    What are his misrepresentations?
    Why is he a phony?

What is he doing that resulted in these conclusions?

5. I love it- anonymous testimonials, no direct contacts, no verifiable track + $2,800 subscription fee —
    The guy is really ‘smart’— Am I in the wrong business?

6. I just read some of his website, this guy is a clown. He didn’t even hit the trading floor till the 2000's and by then the top people had all gone upstairs. He does not post a single sustained fact and he calls the CBOE the largest options exchange and sites anonymous people. I love how he credits “60 minutes” in an obvious phony quote.

7. wayneL

wayneL

Don't the ***===>>SECRET<<===*** strategy only Soros et al (and our friend for a fat fee) know.

[​IMG]

8. spindr0

spindr0

I'm the consumate skeptic and I believe that most of these guys on the internet who are trolling for large fee subscription are bogus. But charging a $2,800 fee is no crime nor is it an indictment of his service. And a first time poster generically railing against Bottarelli isn't proof either. However, since the OP claimed to have been taken, I was curious if he could provide more concrete details.

As an aside, I use a tax program to deal with my hundreds of wash sale violations. I think the program is terrific. And yet when I was researching it prior to purchase, there was a poster here who at every chance, called it a rip off. Now one of us doesn't know what he's talking about :D

And yes, you're in the wrong business :)

9. drcha

drcha

sometimes it is best to cut your losses and just get on with your life; definitely it is psychologically healthier

even if you could prevail against this outfit and shut his site down, he will just reappear in another guise