Both Dems in Georgia are losing, its looks like staffers are going to be busy filling out ballots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 5, 2021.

1. wildchild

wildchild

No more for shit like this, moron. You trash PTJ then put up a joke of a journal where you hemorrhage money.

#41     Jan 6, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

No, the real issue is that PTJ has billions of dollars of OPM to play with, and decides to now get into BTC, because he is following the herd. He's on a FOMO train, which ANYONE with OPM would do, because they have nothing to lose. PTJ is just a lucky bastard who uses OPM to take risky bets, and has gotten away with it.

PTJ is not a market guru. He's just a shmuck like the rest of us, and got his directional bets correct.

Where was PTJ when BTC was at 20K in 2018, and collapsed? Why is he getting into it now? He's using his stupid TA charts and thinking...HMM! The RH folks are getting into this now, so let me help drive the market up!

I didn't realize PTJ was a hero of yours.

Sorry about that!

#42     Jan 6, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

I am not "hemorrhaging" money, fuckface. If you read through the journal, in earnest, you would realize that. I think you said you would do that sometime last year. Obviously, you have not.

But we are diverging from the content of this thread, which is politics, and Biden, and some other political fuckfacery. So maybe take this to a PM or something, if you dare.

#43     Jan 6, 2021
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Thanks President Trump,tonight's victory is largely because of you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#44     Jan 6, 2021
  5. wildchild

wildchild

You logic about PTJ is absolutely bizarre. The guy is a legend and no, he is not some guy who gets lucky now and again like you falsely claimed. The guy has billions of dollars in trading profits and he is the guy you want to attack. To top it off you have a picture of Jim Cramer.

Do you see why it is hard to take a person like you very seriously when you pull nonsense like that?

I read through your journal. It sucks and you did not even do it correctly. You are a shit trader or maybe even a non-trader kicking ass on your paper trading account.

#45     Jan 6, 2021
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Sarcasm does not always translate well on message boards and I probably took you too literally. I guess the person making the post has to have a bit of a better sense of humor and you did a poor job of it.

I just hope for your sake that the above post was not meant to be taken seriously.

#46     Jan 6, 2021
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

upload_2021-1-5_23-42-47.png

#47     Jan 6, 2021
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

#48     Jan 6, 2021
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

upload_2021-1-6_1-13-47.png