boston911

Discussion in 'Politics' started by boston911, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Didn't realize that... I do know that Tom started piano at age 7 though. Fun band to play. Hard to find a singer who can come remotely close to matching Brad's vocal range.

#11     Apr 4, 2006
  2. Here they are accepting their award for "Best Hair on a Drummer".
    [​IMG]

#12     Apr 4, 2006

3. Even more interesting, on the first album cover, the artwork of the space cities exiting a destructing planet, comes from page 409 of the hardcover edition of THIS BOOK.

The Book of Knowledge: Keys of Enoch is copywrited 1977 by JJ Hurtak. There is no doubt that the artwork for their first album, conceptually, matches the art on page 409. The only real difference is the band added the name Boston to the front of the first craft, added a guitar neck to make them look like upside down guitars, changed the flame colors from green to blue, and made the planet more explosive.

So the question is, was Boston into the information in THIS BOOK, or did they just think the art looked cool? They kept the theme for their other albums so it's definitely a message.

Here is some more artwork of the craft.

JohnnyK

#13     Apr 4, 2006
  4. Can't say I agree with the info in that book Johnny... but I agree that it's cool artwork!!!

JZ "Hitchin a Ride" Lucas

#14     Apr 5, 2006