Boston ...shut up!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omegapoint, Jun 8, 2010.

1. fhl

fhl

I think it's all going to come down to whether Allen and Pierce can hit some shots. They do, Celts have a shot at it. They don't, Lakers take it running away.

#11     Jun 11, 2010
  2. More of that cheap Celtic basketball Sunday. The refs can't call everything they do because its constant. Play the game not the refs. And have the Lakers ever heard of boxing out? Celtics are getting all the rebounds with their football approach to basketball. Is Jackson asleep or unmotivated because the final fatest year on his contract isn't going to find his wallet? Celtics just don't deserve to be champions with that classless style of play. Leave the intimidation to Bloods and Crips in back alleys of the ghetto.

#12     Jun 14, 2010
  3. bronks

bronks

Well the hell is Odom in all this? And for that matter, Gasol?

#13     Jun 14, 2010
  4. Yea, I was thinking the same thing during the game. I was thinking Odom is thinking about his squeeze Kardashian and Gasol is just too skinny to get position on Celtic centers or KG.
    I've hated Celtics since I heard Pat Riley tell of how the air conditioning in the visitor locker room didn't work during a championship series at the Garden. And McHale was almost the cheapest player ever if it weren't for Lambeer. Celtics always resorted to the cheap stuff which isn't my idea of the game.

#14     Jun 14, 2010
  5. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

You do know that the Lakers are still (slight) favorites to win the Championship. :eek:

Joe.

#15     Jun 14, 2010
  6. No I didn't know that. Even with being one game away from
    losing? Where do you get that from?

#16     Jun 14, 2010
  7. fhl

fhl

oddschecker.com is one place

#17     Jun 14, 2010