Boston Scientific ready to rock

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by phillyflipper, Aug 23, 2007.

1. That will be fine.......these are NOT day trades

#21     Aug 24, 2007
  2. I know you did, and the best thing you could do is to sell it tomorrow morning. BSX is making new lows with no support. It's funny you know cause my software pulled up BSX as a weak buy tonite, but when I looked at the chart, I gotta say "No way Jose"

New lows are NOT my game.

#22     Aug 24, 2007
  3. Yup, you will be in for the long haul.

Get a grip dude, you are already making excuses for a stock you bought that you know will be going down further!

Cut your losses and learn a proper method of trading.

Risk Reward & Money Management are the "keys" to success.

#23     Aug 24, 2007
  4. Condor, my biggest mistakes have been in not trusting the patterns. You may be correct or not...just like me. don't hate me because I am different

#24     Aug 24, 2007
  5. I don't hate you, I have seen this same trading mistake over and over for the past 30 years. Everybody tries to pick a bottom and gets wiped out before they have the chance to experience the pure joy, the exhiliration of making really good trades and profits.

Let the trades come to you, dont try to pick bottoms, get 'em when their hot and ride 'em.

#25     Aug 24, 2007
  6. balda

balda

Russell has been leading this market on a down side. It is weak now. Look at NQ open below 1927.50 will leave a 2 day island top.

Market might have a 300 points rally tomorrow. But you are talking about probabilities.

#26     Aug 24, 2007
  7. Condor, haven't you seen charts that just turn for no apparent reason at the time and then the news comes out days later. that is because you and I are not privy to the insider news. this is why the pattern will tell the secrets that only the select few have
    access to. I love you DUDE....really

#27     Aug 24, 2007
  8. The select "few" that are priveleged to pay $49/month ? ROFLMAO!

I'll buy it WHEN it turns, Thanks and good night.

#28     Aug 24, 2007
  9. I am doing exactly that. When the pattern completes it is then time to make a decision and not before. I am trading the pattern,nothing else because all the news and psychology is in the pattern. It is a less risky long trade at these areas. I am a little surprised you don't recognize this

#29     Aug 24, 2007
  10. ess1096

ess1096

I like a chart pattern just as much as the next guy, BUT, I wouldn't take a position until price BREAKS OUT of the pattern. Also, why look for such complex patterns? Simple patterns, trendlines and support/resistance are much more reliable.

You are far too worried that you might miss the first half point of the move (IF there is a move). I personally would rather miss the first point and pick up the sweet spot rather than buy, hope and wait.

#30     Aug 24, 2007