Boston Globe Calls Election For Coakley Hours Before Polls Close?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc822, Jan 19, 2010.

1. rc822

rc822

Boston.com briefly put up this map of the final results of today's election--some 8 hours before polls closed. As you can see, over 2 million people voted, with Coakley eking out a 50-49 victory. Apparently, the Globe knows that ACORN was able to get enough voters out of their graves to support Coakley.
    LET THE DEMOCRATIC VOTER FRAUD BEGIN!!!!!!

http://thephoenix.com/BLOGS/talking...-globe-calls-election-for-martha-coakley.aspx

2. What are you going to say when she loses?

3. rc822

rc822

I hope she does lose!!!!!!! But with the corrupt Obama machine controlling things in MA, anything can happen, and usually does. Every type of local exit poll I see, Brown is clearly winning, but that is before Obama/ACORN/MA officials come in and fix the results. Again, I hope Brown wins!!!
    I emailed this article to a bunch of people at Fox News, so they know about it, just in case any funny business happens.

4. rubbish

5. Are you implying that Obama and his favorite shady organization of black community activists are deliberately trying to fix an election?

How horrible. You must be a racist because according to the media, black people never do anything wrong.

6. rc822

rc822

Yeah, silly me! :D

7. TGregg

TGregg

Careful, it's not over yet. Word has it that the democrats are demanding recounts in the graveyard precincts. Several dead people only voted two or three times, far less than the 8 votes needed.