Boston Area Futures/Equity Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Trek, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Trek

Trek

Are there any traders in Boston area who would like to meet up to discuss trading, etc?

Trek

2. What are you selling?

3. cajunboy

cajunboy

I am in the Boston area... What do you trade, futures or equities?

Look forward to hearing back from you............

4. Trek

Trek

I'm not selling anything, just looking to set a time and place to meet with a group of traders to discuss trading in the coming weeks.

I trade both equities and index futures.

Trek

5. BND

BND

Im just outside the city. Trade mostly eurex contracts.

6. Winston

Winston

I trade from home and have nobody to discuss this with. I trade NQ and would love to meet fellow traders. PM me if you wish.
    :)

7. Trek

Trek

Currently waiting to see if there is more people interested in meeting. Will probable meet at some location along 128.

Trek

8. Winston

Winston

I own a nightclub in Quincy, there's a nice restaurant next door. If folks are interested perhaps dinner and then we could go next door.

9. I am in Waltham and trade where I find the action - mostly commodities now, sometimes the index futures on a swing basis. I've gotten away from daytrading. It would be good to meet some fellow traders. I can tell you that I went to one of those Boston area TradeStation free seminars about a year ago and there were probably 20 or 30 people in attendance, so there are traders in the area, maybe just not on ET. - RCM.

10. Trek

Trek

Lets meet at Joes American Bar and Grill on Rt 1 right of 128 in Dedham at 12:00 on Saturday March 20. We can meet at the bar.

Let me know if u can make it.
    Trek

#10     Mar 17, 2004