Boooo!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FredBloggs, Feb 7, 2006.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol havent heared that one in a while - not sinse i last cruised the teen disco

#11     Feb 8, 2006
  2. Kudos to you, TGregg. :)

Cleaning the boards one idiot at a time.

#12     Feb 9, 2006
  3. Wonderful! In the end you'll have yourself and tgregg celebrating 69 style in the privacy of your very own web space.
    BTW, are you an untruth teller as it would seem like tgreg is?
    Careful who you pony up with.

#13     Feb 9, 2006
  4. cable

cable

If you don't like somebody, put them on ignore. Greater freedom and flexibility for the user means happier users. If nobody thought it was worth clicking ignore one single solitary time to get rid of the guy from their own personal little ET world, obviously nobody thought he was that bad. A lot of Skalpz' chit chat stuff was over the top (and if you don't like Chit Chat, don't READ Chit Chat), but he was responsible for many of the best forex threads on ET in a long time -- his extroverted personality managed to draw good info out of people who normally say "I just made a trade that netted 10 million percent and ha ha I'm not going to tell you how I did it".

Very few people contribute anything worthwhile. It's not cool to banish one of the guys who gets people to contribute.

p.s. Thanks for the MP3.

#14     Feb 9, 2006
  5. Unfortunately, the Ignore feature (that I use a lot) doesn't work on moderators.

#15     Feb 9, 2006
  6. cable

cable

Amen, brother.

#16     Feb 10, 2006
  7. Just saw this thread for the first time, and definately want to back up skalpz.

Skalpz had one purpose here- To entertain people, and he's damn talented at it.

ZZtroll & kingcobra also have one purpose here- To annoy people. No lack of talent there either.

Dumping the entertainer while ignoring one pure troll and allowing the other one to actually moderate... that doesn't make much sense.

#17     Feb 19, 2006