Boom ba-ba-BOOM ba-ba-BOOM

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jan 22, 2004.

1. #21     Jan 29, 2004
  2. I'm a young man in decent shape, not 7% bodyfat, but then again I do not aspire to be that thin. I eat basically what I want, just in smaller amounts than what I used to. This includes meat. sometimes theres nothing better than a good marbled steak or a big juicy hamburger. I have gone more than two weeks without steak and as suggested earlier. When when I fianlly got a steak it was the best damn tasting thing I had had in a long time. Even better it was nice and rare so it was good and bloody and just barely warm in the middle. That's eating good. Top on the baked potato with all the fixins and extra butter and sour cream. Then you're in heaven.

By the way I have no health problems, am not obese, and keep in better shape than most people.

I had a football coach that had a great saying on his desk:
    I'd rather live 50 years like a tiger that 100 years like a chicken!

#22     Jan 29, 2004
  3. Lol...oh yeah! What really appeals to me personally is the fact that the steak comes from a carcass that's been hanging for a few weeks to give the decay bacteria a chance to liquify the meat enough for my little primate teeth to handle it. I especially appreciate that somewhere, a vulture is actually eating fresher meat than I am.

Go without meat long enough (that would be longer than 2 weeks), and you'll be able to smell exactly what you've been missing all the way from the front door of the supermarket: rotting carrion.

Then, of course, there's what goes into hotdogs and deli meats...

#23     Jan 29, 2004
  4. My favorite is to put a steak into the fridge for about a week or two so that it gets a little green. That makes it really tender.

#24     Jan 29, 2004
  5. I almost forgot about steak Tar-Tar. If done right it can be really good.

#25     Jan 29, 2004
  6. ..."done right"...how's that, exactly? Got a recipe?

#26     Jan 29, 2004