Boolean algebra inside.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kurgan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Do you think he would get through the vetting process for attending the annual global meeting?

#51     Oct 9, 2012
  2. here is the flow sheet for the Bohr syndrome.

#52     Oct 9, 2012
  3. I'm not sure I know all that you expect of accolytes/supplicants, so I will not hazard a guess. I will simply make observations. New poster. Varying quality of bad English. Enjoyed (I think) baiting the GOV. Not giving away anything personal. But also obviously not from here. I think of myself as fairly learned, but I had to look up Kurgan and Bhu-Mandala, and I thought I knew something of the regional prehistory in both areas. I didn't. But you sing such a sweet siren song! Sing to him some more!

#53     Oct 9, 2012
  4. Thanks. That explains my elevated blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides and systolic in my checkup last week. Thank goodness they don't test for blood alcohol. You may recall from when you posted that some years ago that I commented that a competently backtested system utterly free of ambiguity prevents the Bohr syndrome.

Also, I think it would be most instructively entertaining, not to mention entertainingly instructive, if you would not put the GOV on ignore, but instead try to persuade him that you are not a liar. I have already confessed that I am to deflect his wrath from me to you.

I did not want to be intrusive and share all the old links that prove you are a real person, in hopes that you lead him a merry chase by dropping your usual maddeningly vague hints. I can't imagine how he failed to find me when I made it quite plain that I am enfacultated in the Department of Cybernetics and Daytrading at the Southwestern Northeast Texas Community College and Trade School.

#54     Oct 9, 2012
  5. Kurgan

Kurgan

What A/D stands for?Accumulation/Distribution;Ascending/Descending?

There is also lack of information on the scoring in the attached.I got te part with '0' and '7'- anticipation/first rising volume,but how the other figures scored?7 to 6 volume rising,5 is retrace(accumulation-no rising volume,but then what moves a stock higher?),shouldn`t 4 be dry up as well?Am i on the right track?

#55     Oct 10, 2012
  6. Kurgan

Kurgan

Ok,can you please sho the correct interpretation of the formula?

I`ll try it again.

'd' is the increasing/decreasing;

'x' is either,volume/price/A/D;

'e' is the pattern,or the bar combination in a pattern?

#56     Oct 10, 2012
  7. Full blown mpd conversation taking place in one thread.

#57     Oct 10, 2012
  8. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Since "Southwestern Northeast Texas Community College and Trade School" doesn't exist, you are either a crazy person, or a gifted troll; I'll take the latter, for which at the very least I'll have to take my hat off to you for being an excellent troll. I took the bait. Kudos.

#58     Oct 10, 2012
  9. The college is hard to find. The main campus is located in the one small clear space remaining in my garage, with the overflow extension school being in the back of the garden shed.

As to crazy or troll, why can't I be both?

The prosaic colorless truth is that, like Jack, I am a tired and retireded old man with rear-view-mirror delusions of imagined grandeurs past.

But I do daytrade every day and make money. To keep from going mad with boredom while I wait for my setups, I invent new systems and inflict them on ET. After ten years of doing that every day, I now have a few things that work. Alas, PWAV was not one of them.

In any case, keep watching this space. Jack is on a roll here. He hasn't done a clear presentation of his ES daytrading system in years. If he continues, this will be great good fun. And Kurgan is doing his part by working on his English with dramatic improvement.

#59     Oct 10, 2012
  10. Don't scoff. The imagined didactic dialogue is a fine literary device invented by Plato and cherished until David Hume's time. But in truth, there are no sock puppets here, unless Jack is imagining Kurgan. I certainly am not.

#60     Oct 10, 2012