Boolean algebra inside.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kurgan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Did you look up his reference to Bhu-Mandala? Not much different intellectually from believing that there are nine circles of hell. If you ever had doubts about peoples' ability to misperceive reality, read ET closely. And I think the whole thread is a well-executed charade, of which I am envious. Otherwise I would not be participating.

#41     Oct 9, 2012
  2. themickey

themickey

Digressing slightly from the boolean question, there is only a certain amount of time in each day.
    If you were a student and there were two teachers, whom would you follow?
    Teacher A who speaks volumes but 95% of it is gibberish.
    Teacher B who speaks only when required and coherently.

But back to the question; "If Boolean algebra is the markets language,where do I start to learn more on this and how to apply it properly"
    I'd suggest begin to use a charting package similar to Amibroker.
    There you will learn these concepts.

#42     Oct 9, 2012
  3. NO.

#43     Oct 9, 2012
  4. Be nice. Kurgan's native language is proto-indo-european, which predates English a bit.

#44     Oct 9, 2012
  5. 1. and 2. P, V and A/D

3. See the "scores" on the attached.

4. See the pattern of the three variables on the attached.

#45     Oct 9, 2012
  6. So you missed the opportunity to discover the foundation of how markets work. I named the paradym PEP for "Pool Extraction Paradigm".

From the Pattern come the one pagers of the three applications.

PVT is for position trading stocks. Position is the length of the events (multiday) of a trend. Vector is the Parametric Measure. and it is Trading to take the full offer. Attached please find the one pager for PVT.

dark horse has calculated that beginners doing stock trading using the rules on the page and the look up table make about 1000% annually as they begin.

#46     Oct 9, 2012
  7. Could you comment on the trader28 alias being used.

neither do work, do they?

#47     Oct 9, 2012
  8. Nice figure. Are you going to make him roll over and beg for the rest of it?

#48     Oct 9, 2012
  9. Potential traders have the choice to use or not to use Boolean Algebra.

I have written a paper on the 8 portions of the trading cycle. In the sections of the paper (more than 8) I define the herd psychology for each of the 8 parts of the cycle and just how people with various skills levels do what they do and why they do what they do.

for most potential traders who are actually learning failure, it is a good idea to think about when the "early exit", that is so famous, occurs.

A person commented recently on his mistaken belief about muliple chart reading where he does NOT use nested fractals instead. So he is explaining how failure to read markets in trading works.

Here I am posting attachments. we can all note the views to find out how many people are willing to look at the work in reasoning that is required.

Also notice none of the attachments are in books.

If you, as a learner, wish to note your progress. Print my posts and hilite the facts you are exposed to.

The Bohr Syndrome is one of the causes of faulty trading and faulty learning.

#49     Oct 9, 2012
  10. All I know is that Kurgan isn't me. It is very difficult to sustain believable fractured English if English is your native languge. At least I have not been able to do it well. I think I detect lapses here. The trick is to be fluent in English and another language and to consistently substitute grammar from the other language into your fractured English. I think I could fake fractured French, but making up Klingon on the fly like most jokers here do (of which I am several) is hard to do. Also I am unsure of the combination of reference to Kurgan culture/hypothesis and pre-Bagavad-Gita theology. But do carry on. He might prove to be a potential international disciple. And you haven't warmed to a thorough explication of SCT for some time.

#50     Oct 9, 2012