Boolean algebra inside.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kurgan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Kurgan

Kurgan

The level of degradation is just too high in this age.That is why the Earth is perceived as the globe.Ancient scripts says so:"The Erath is round,BUT..." and there goes a footnote,"...for the people with the certain level of degradation".Hence fir all of us:D

#31     Oct 9, 2012
  2. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

I'm having a bit of difficulty parsing your syntax... to be sure, are you saying earth is not a globe?

#32     Oct 9, 2012
  3. Many times have I offered to be Jack's amanuensis, to be Boswell to his Johnson. He clearly needs it, no offense intended to him. What he is saying, I think, is that trading is Boolean. Jack is first and foremost an engineer. It is like being born a pig. You can't change it. I am not certain of this, but he came of age intellectually as information theory was being developed. When I sling a line of engineering math bullshit, he can keep up.

A trade entry is Boolean. You either punch BUY or you don't. If you made the trade decision based on only one indivisible market condition, you used binary decision theory. The probability of a trade signal being present in noise either exceeded your chosen binary threshold, or it did not. If you made an entry decision based on multiple parameters, each one of them was a binary decision. For example, I do not usually trade NQ if the contract velocity is less than 900 contracts per minute as measured by my proprietary instantaneous filtering process. I do not trade, if I can avoid it, if the spread when I make my decision exceeds a tick. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say there is no "halfway in." Long or flat. Flat or short. There is no "kinda-sorta-maybe" in measuring a market condition.

#33     Oct 9, 2012
  4. Kurgan

Kurgan

No,it is not.It is Bhu-mandala,divided into 7 concentric discs and its flat.And you are not allowed to see it flat,since such a sensor status you have.As I'm not allowed to see the variables and its ranking,since such a sensor status I have for the markets,so far.

#34     Oct 9, 2012
  5. I do not believe that Jack lies outright. I think he exaggerates outrageously sometimes. For example, when he says he is about to publish a book, that means that you can get from him a PDF of a wide-margined double-spaced twelve point font 100 page pamphlet with hand-drawn illustrations. De temps en temps he has made those available to us pro bono.

How do I know that Hershey is Jack? Because years ago there existed a bread crumb trail on the web that the birds have subsequently eaten.

Don't misunderstand me here. I am not in the Hershey club. I am far and away not his kind of people. By all accounts he is committed to good deeds and generous with his time and attracts to himself equally kind and generous people. He basically guides a far-flung eleemosynary society that you may participate in if you a verifiably a person of good character and can keep up.

As for me lying, every fucking thing I say is a lie. None of it is true. Jack edifies. I entertain.

#35     Oct 9, 2012
  6. Kurgan

Kurgan

What he speaks of is absolute true for the markets,but again,until one develope certain qualities and skills related to this science,market science,there is no way one could get close to it.Jack mentions drills frequently.It is the way,it's true,but again,only under the mentorship it is possible.And here hes bringing 5-th grader example.Theres 1 chance out of 1000 one could get there on its own.I can see what he's posting is true,but cannot get very close to it since that what my sensor status is at this time.The level of degradation is high on ET,relating to the markets,that is true.:D

#36     Oct 9, 2012
  7. Your observation about sensory status rings true in the context of Jack's public communications. (BTW, he does not teach "with an open hand." Only the inside circle gets the straight scoop.) Jack is a student of NLP, to what extent I am not sure, he is certainly capable of delivering a devastating mind-fucking at a distance, but he emphasizes the importance of continually increasing your sensory awareness and the rate at which you can process sensory information. He doesn't speak of it much now, but earlier he emphasized "sequential sweeping."

As an aside, your literary style reminds me very much of that of one of my favorite posters here, Rahula Gautama. A most earnest fellow who also struggles with English.

#37     Oct 9, 2012
  8. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

again, just in case I misunderstand, you believe that the earth is not a globe in a literal sense?

#38     Oct 9, 2012
  9. baro-san

baro-san

Epimenides was a Cretan who made one immortal statement: "All Cretans are liars."

#39     Oct 9, 2012
  10. Don't know the guy. Does he post here? You said he was a cretin.

#40     Oct 9, 2012