Boolean algebra inside.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kurgan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler

Don't be silly. A full uptrend has a cycle of four volume moves as AD. So is the same to down trend.

#351     Mar 8, 2013
  2. Oh...here is the deal.I`m gonna frock you into my model,if Jack refuses to buy you a ticket.But it`ll cost you big buck.But you`ll be set for the rest of your life with it.Keep in mind,i wouldn`t normally give it away less then $300K.Which you can turn back in a couple of weeks,investing the same $300K.So,you`d need about $600K to start negotiate with me.

#352     Mar 9, 2013
  3. Thanks for the Picture. Sorry for the late reply. Been studying for the DAT. Anyway, back to trading. The left side of the cup is a down intermediate term trend while the right side of the cup is the up intermediate term trend. The goal is to enter on pullbacks as the right side of the cup is forming anticipating the eventual BO out of the cup. You might even get a few 10% cycles as it repeatedly tests resistance. As for accumulation/distrubution, look closely at that picture. Notice where the arrows point and how they lead to the bottom of the formation of the cup.

Make sure the stocks are exceptional fundamentally.

#353     Mar 9, 2013
  4. Paddler

Paddler

Tell frenchfry, not me. :D

#354     Mar 10, 2013
  5. baro-san

baro-san

Search for "iceberg" and for "rocket" posted by "Grob109".

#355     Mar 10, 2013
  6. Jack,would you mind to discuss the thickness of your containers?

#356     Mar 11, 2013