Boolean algebra inside.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kurgan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Kurgan

Kurgan

If Boolean algebra is the markets language,where do I start to learn more on this and how to apply it properly?Any suggestions,excuse me,not any,but straight forward suggestion appreciated.

2. themickey

themickey

Unfortunately for you, you fell into the trap of listening to Jack hershey tripe on another thread.
    Tip #1. Don't listen or follow JH rantings.
    He'll surely lead you down the garden path. If you haven't gathered by now his dubious reputation you have a long way to go.

If you're a noob which I think you are, forget about rushing into trading, just watch, listen, study, ask questions, but your question above is pointless. You have given no background on how you intend to apply Boolean algebra. Your question is like asking "how long is a piece of string?"

3. Bullshit! Boolean al-jabr is simply "yes" or "no."

Is price trending?
    Yes, then trend trade.
    No, then chop trade.

Is price moving on increasing volume?
    Yes, get in.
    No, get out.

Is the FOMC report about to come out?
    Yes, close all positions.
    No, safe to stay in.

4. Kurgan

Kurgan

Then your simply a billioner,aren't you?

5. Kurgan

Kurgan

So everyone knows Boolean algebra rules the markets,everyone knows that 1 is a Go,0 is No Go.Why no one still isn't rich?

6. No, but my English is good.

7. Rich is a matter of initial capital, risk taking, and the ability to scale. A decent living can be made without expecting too much of any of the above. Besides, compared to someone living in a dirt-floored reed shack in Outer Bumfuckistan, I am rich. Me could feed many Bumfuckistani wives, I!

8. Thank you for starting the thread.

All potential traders make a list of goals and objectives.

In 1957 I decided I wanted to be on a publically traded board and I wanted to be a millionaire each by the time I was 30.

In one month I was trading with a profitable system. A lot of people begin this way and they use an assortment of methods. Soon, by law, I had to file my intentions as a stockholder before I traded a given held stock.

Trading according to how the market works is the way I started out.

I deepened my knowledge and skills steadily for 54 years.

Doing purposeful work is what is required.

The Wikipedia level of understanding is sufficient for handling the tool that Boolean Algebra represents.

To take the full offer of the market, you need to do a routine. I monitor and analyze and then I decide and then I take timely action. This is called MADA.

The CW uses an alternative OODA and it is developedpersonally, as has been explained to you, over a long period of hours.

You can make a binary choice on this matter. Choose OODA or choose MADA. Or you can mess around any way you wish.

By looking at the winners and losers in trading you can find out how many binary choices need to be made to be in the wnner's or the loser's circle. Count the number of times you need to divide 100% by 2 to get to the winner/loser ratio you believe. This is an application of Boolean algebra.

Formulate the Binary questions and put them in the appropriate order of usage.

I have found the first question to be: Do i use Boolean Algebra or not? I said yes.

In trading, there is a measure that is required. It is a Parametric Measure. Its units are dx/de where the letters x stand for any market variable and the e stands for "event". There is no time variable in markets.

I ranked the three most important variables in markets.

I measured them in a binary manner.

There are eight combinations as determined by raising 2 to the third power.

By deduction, I put the three variables in the correct ranked order. (frequency mulitples) 1, 2, and 4.

Thus, trend scoring was invented. And from it the PVT one pager called "Unusual Volume". A sample of 400,000 showed no changes were required in the opriginal type up of the one pager.

A beginner makes about 1000% a year according to the calculations of Dark Horse. He did the maths imprpoerly. (Answer was too low.)

Above are facts as they relate to deductive reasoning to achieve an answer as to how the market works. I will repeat the deductive process. Foolw it and come to the same conclusions as others have.

1. Determine the three variables of the market.

2. Put them in the order of their relative frequencies.

3. Use the results to be able to score where any instrument is in its trending cycle.

4. Draw the only Pattern of the market.

Gaze about and find the theoretical contributions that provided for the foundation that enabled this deductive process that you can now do if you work purposefully.

9. Pay close attention to what Jack writes. Certainly you won't learn nothing. Over the course of ten years, I learned a great deal from carefully considering and investigating what Jack said.

#10     Oct 9, 2012