BOOKZ

Discussion in 'Options' started by .sigma, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Well, it's not the actual book, so I'll mention it. One item to mention that I just came across and found quite useful is that there is actually a workbook of exercises (with worked solutions) available for Natenberg. This is a really helpful tome for helping solidify all the basic concepts covered in that (and similiar) options texts.

#21     Jul 30, 2020
  2. #22     Jul 30, 2020
  3. xandman

xandman

Waiting on the new Sinclair book.

#23     Jul 30, 2020
    ironchef, Atikon and .sigma like this.
  4. JBuck

JBuck Guest

Right now I'm reading "..the seller of a call has the obligation..." For a person new to options trading both books have some merit.

Best

P.s. I also recommend that options traders read (or reread) "a buyer of put has the right" and "the the seller of a put has the obligation" Both go hand in hand with the "call" books. :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2020
    #24     Jul 30, 2020
  5. .sigma

.sigma

same here, Position sizing, this is what we need man. Literally theeee most important aspect of trading.

and Sinclair’s books are always gems

#25     Jul 30, 2020
  6. Thanks for the Bennet link, looks informative.

#26     Jul 30, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  7. ironchef

ironchef

:thumbsup:

A few years ago, @sle recommended this book.

#27     Jul 31, 2020
  8. StatGuy

StatGuy

I own Bennet's book and I did enjoy some sections of it. I am currently about halfway through Taleb's book Dynamic Hedging. This is a great book but also more on the theoretical side. I have a MS in Statistics but I still have to take my time with it.

Has anyone ever read the entire Volcube series? I read the first one and I thought it was excellent.

#28     Jul 31, 2020
    Atikon and Tony Optionaro like this.
  9. ironchef

ironchef

Please let us know your opinions after you read it.

#29     Jul 31, 2020
  10. I haven’t, but their MM simulation was great! I’ll start it next, thanks.

#30     Aug 2, 2020