BOOKZ

Discussion in 'Options' started by .sigma, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Atikon

Atikon

Acutally pretty good for somebody like me, thank you!

#11     Jul 21, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  2. Detailed explanation of the foundations, theories, models, and effects of financial globalization.

#12     Jul 21, 2020
  3. .sigma

.sigma

i thought you’d like it. It covers so many things and all across the book there’s little tidbits and stories. Very interesting stuff.

#13     Jul 21, 2020
  4. .sigma

.sigma

Don’t be stingy! And please, do not recommend Natenburg and McMillan smfh lol

#14     Jul 22, 2020
  5. Barbarian Days by William Finnegan, the second Jack London

#15     Jul 23, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  6. ironchef

ironchef

I have been rereading some old books. One which has been collecting dusts on my bookshelf since 2008-09:

A Short History Of Financial Euphoria: Financial Genius Is Before The Fall by John Kenneth Galbraith.

When 5-6 stocks make up 22% of SPY and 50% of QQQ I am a little worry this time it is not that different.

#16     Jul 23, 2020
  7. Nicolem

Nicolem

Currently reading Art of Currency Trading. Next on the list is ‘how to turn $ 5000 into a million’ by Heikin Ashi Trader.

#17     Jul 29, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  8. .sigma

.sigma

“Trading Against The Crowd” by John Summa

surprisingly liked this book. He talks a lot about contrarian sentiment indicators via optionality, specifically the put/call ratio at market extremes.

#18     Jul 30, 2020
  9. Trading volatility by Colin Bennet. Such a good read, I’m sure many of you have already read it.

#19     Jul 30, 2020
    Axon, ironchef, VolSkewTrader and 3 others like this.
  10. Just came across this the other day and thought it was quite good. Any similar titles to recommend?

#20     Jul 30, 2020