Books and Forums to learn about Cryptos

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by DallasCowboysFan, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I wonder what kind of coins can be mined on a PC......at least the more reputable ones?
    Someone introduced me to PI a couple of weeks ago and I mine Pi on my smartphone as long as it is connected to wifi.

It doesn't have any value yet, but it may one day. I have 92 Pi mined so far........it's fun to do....:)

#21     Oct 8, 2019
  2. juliakuz

juliakuz

You can mine almost 10 coins, and Tera Coin is one of them. Besides, Bytecoin can be mined (it is growing now), Horizen (former ZenCash), and Ethereum: these are the most often chosen variants. However, I would better recommend Tera as it is faster; despite the low price of 1 token, you can make a profit soon.

#22     Oct 10, 2019
    DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  3. Is Minergate a safe place to mine coins on your PC?
    It might be fun to do and see what happens.

#23     Oct 11, 2019
  4. juliakuz

juliakuz

This is a GUI miner. If you want to infect your computer with a Trojan, you can start dealing with it. I would stay away from these scam-looking miners. It was even called once something like an "official scammer" . Why not mine on the computer, using CPU Tera Coin mining? It is safe, and with Tera, you will have anonymous and fast cryptocurrency.

#24     Oct 12, 2019
  5. gkishot

gkishot

As investor you should look for "Bitcoin for dummies" kind of books. I think O'Reilly book series might be too technical for you.

#25     Oct 12, 2019
    DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  6. Gaston

Gaston

Okay. Thanks for the guidance. Will refer those kind of books

#26     Nov 1, 2019