Book Exchange

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Yannis, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I got double copies of a couple of fine trading books, including "Trading Pairs" by Mark Whistler (w/the CD), and "Mastering The Trade" by John Carter.

Is anyone interested in swapping either of those for a good trading book that I don't have?

Please let me know. Thanks.

2. Mastering the trade is one of the best trading books i've ever read btw.

If you ever want to understand how markets work and why traders lose over and over again, the opening few chapters are outstanding.

I read the opening few chs over and over, for inspiration and reminders of what not to do. Also, for the those that strongly believe they don't get faded by their "honest" brokers, it's an eye opener from someone who's been on the inside.

3. Balljet

Balljet

If yuo still have Mastering the trade, I would be willing to trade it for some other book or DVD.
    Let me know.. Pddellow2001@yahoo.com

4. Yannis

Yannis

Sorry, that one is already gone. How about the other one, Trading Pairs?

5. Balljet

Balljet

Thanks Yannis..

I am having a bad day, right now getting into something new is beyond me. I have to focus on my problems and/ or solutions..
    Thanks anyway

PD

6. Hi,

I have millionaire traders and the market makers edge that I would be willing to trade one for one with.

Also, I buy books from time to time and if your interested in doing some book loaning back and forth to save on some expense let me know.

best of trading to you

Bob