Bonus is usable ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ahmed Solaiman, Sep 21, 2020.

1. so many trading platforms offer larges bonus offer for their traders but i have seen due to so many restrictions above all when time to withdrawal these kind of bonuses cant be used. any worst experience you have about this ?

divina marine likes this.
  2. trading bonus is usable or not , it depends completely on broker performance.

Ahmed Solaiman likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

You can trade with to increase your margin kinda then you need to make 1000's of trades for them to release the funds to you.

divina marine likes this.
  4. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

Any broker that offers bonuses is not a broker you want to be dealing with. Expecially if they're located on some small island...

tommcginnis and DevBru like this.
  5. DevBru

DevBru

Or Russia.

tommcginnis likes this.
  6. Thanks for the post, I have always had this ambiguity in the back of my mind.

Ahmed Solaiman likes this.
  7. geedy

geedy

Yet, they are a safe haven to traders looking to escape the cftc or laws that kicks against all the fun in forex trading. Some offshore brokers are doing well my friend. No one except the broker benefits from regulation these days. All bunch of criminals.

8. thank you guys. for all comment. actually bonus really complicated issue from all. so answer should be complicated.

9. I think such bonus is only used by new traders. Some are looking for free cash, while others are looking for something to reduce the risk as they practice. If you are looking for serious trading, bonus won't do much for you. I use Forexchief, and there is an option to get 100% bonus on every deposit, but you can only take it if you need it. Read it first and if you like it, take it. You must be aware of what you are doing. in the end, no broker offers a bonus and gives it to you without terms and conditions. bonuses are mostly offered by offshore brokers, or maybe not.

10. Burigelv

Burigelv

In any case, the conditions for receiving and using the bonus are quite good.

#10     Oct 1, 2020