Bonehead Joe Biden Sticking Foot In Mouth Once Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 10, 2011.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. cstfx

cstfx

nucular.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And he's only a heartbeat away from being POTUS.
    Good job democraps.

4. Joe Biden's not as dumb as you think.

After Larry Sinclair's only major press conference where he alleged a brief extramarital affair with Obama, Joe Biden's son, Beau Biden (then Attorney General of Delaware), had Larry Sinclair arrested and led away in handcuffs.

Presto! A few months later, Joe Biden is on the ticket with Obama, and a chance at being Vice President.

5. pspr

pspr

Biden as President: Now, where did I put those nuclear triggers? Oh, here they are in the bathroom. I forgot I was playing with them while I took a bubble bath. Does anybody remember if pushing the switch down is "Safe Mode" or "Launch"? Because a couple of them seem to have gotten bumped.

6. I really dislike the guy, and he is by no means a genius, but this is hardly a newsworthy gaffe.

IMO, it does a disservice to either party when it tries to make a big deal out of innocent and harmless moments like this. He's had some dumb moments, but this isn't one of them.

7. cstfx

cstfx

I agree. To paraphrase a Bidenism, this is not "a big fucking deal".

8. olias

olias

nice! and I agree.

Anybody that tries to make a big deal out of this is exposes themselves as an idiot. I'm not a Biden fan either, but give me a break

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Said with drunken slurred speech of course.
    :)