bond_trad3r's illegal immigration solution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, May 14, 2011.

1. And we've lost our values because we've begun importing hordes of 3rd worlders, which have their own values. When you import swaths of foreigners with values and cultural standards foreign to your own, this will inevitably transform your national values, as has been the case with us.

The "nation of immigrants" was not a nation of 3rd world immigrants. It was a nation of immigrants from western nations, not 3rd world nations. And there's alot more to why we're the most powerful nation in the world than that. We're also NOT the most powerful nation in history, there have been other empires which were significantly more powerful, although we're certainly the most powerful today of course.

No, Brazil is still a 3rd world dump, with a shitty standard of living. Sure, they've made some strides, thanks to Western, 1st world technology, in the last 10 years, but they are still a 3rd world dump by any objective criteria, which we too will be if we continue to import the 3rd world.

[​IMG]

#21     May 15, 2011
  2. LOL!!! Using "americanprogress" as an objective source on immigration huh? LMAO!!

#22     May 15, 2011
  3. No, I'm using Norway to disprove your argument. Your assertion was that social programs which incentivize people not to work cause our problems. Yet, Norway, and many other nations have far more elaborate social aid programs than the USA, yet have rather high living standards.

Social programs for legal Americans? How do those affect illegal immigrants? It didn't make much sense for you to bring them up then, did it?

#23     May 15, 2011
  4. I can use misleading images to support my argument too. LOL!! Bozo

Rio, Brazil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Detroit, USA:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

St. Louis:

[​IMG]

Did the Immigrants kill Detroit? LoL-- Infact Bloomberg, a man I deeply respected, recently stated that we should send all immigrants to Detroit to reverse the decline of the city.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/mich_ugeneh_mike_axbej3kcVZcl2pThUAjzpO

Hahhahahaa!

#24     May 15, 2011
  5. Actually, hispanics are the only sector of the population which has INCREASED in Detroit according to the census. So good point.

However, it's not just illegals which contribute to it's condition, but 3rd world people in general. Detroit is mostly black, and has one of the largest Muslim populations in Amerca.

#25     May 15, 2011
  6. Infact, our women could learn a thing or two from Brazilian women:

[​IMG]

#26     May 15, 2011
  7. LOL!! Good one shit brains. Funny that I already had answered. LMAO!!!

#27     May 15, 2011
  8. Who knows the true facts and how the shadow payola system really works. All I know is we spend an ass load of money in this losing battle with no return.

The politicians write waivers so Big agra can bring in seasonal foreign workers paid below minimum wage knowing full well they are going to stay here illegally.

#28     May 15, 2011
  9. Dude, slow down. I know that you are "breathlessly" awaiting our replies but at least give me two minutes to get an update on the thread.

#29     May 15, 2011
  10. Agreed, those jobs should go to Americans. All these bleeding heart leftists who are supposedly so concerned with the american lower class, wont take the obvious step to help them the most. Boot the illegals, give them 30 million more jobs, which would force the employers to raise wages high enough to attract the workers. Big Agra can suck a cock. They need to be forced to hire Americans, or otherwise go farm in the nations which they want to hire in.

#30     May 15, 2011