bond_trad3r retires from Elite Trader

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bond_trad3r, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Dear Baron, Joe, and the Elite Trader community:

This will be my last post. The market, like these forums, have had its ups and downs throughout the years, but the memories on Elite Trader will last forever. Today I must retire from these forums for personal reasons. I will not be creating a new account, and I support any member's suggestion for Joe that he ban my IP forever. I did speak facetiously and troll sometimes, but other times I was dead serious about my beliefs. Most ETers probably could not tell the difference. I wish everyone health, wealth, and prosperity. Except for ET's own resident stalker Lucrum. I wish you your health, but douchebags don't deserve wealth nor prosperity.

A shout out to three ETers from over the years: stock_trad3r, William Rennick, and Ivanhoe.

Funniest duel: trader28 vs. jack hershey
    Funniest trolls: Tie between stock_trad3r & bearice
    Best Threads: Urgent Message From Rennick and Anybody else short US 30 Bond
    My most exciting day: When AIG asked the Fed for a $40 billion loan

Good bye.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3GwjfUFyY6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Just saw your post and thanks for the shout out. Once I had a deal I felt like walking away from and a good friend told me to stick with it. It turned out he was more than right, so I offer you the same advice.. Don't leave, this joint needs Guys like you. :)

Rennick :cool:

3. Liar! :)