Bond Trader 2009 - War Stories for 18 March 2009

Discussion in 'Trading' started by johnpinochet, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Surdo

Surdo

A moron!

It takes all of how many seconds to glance at the econ cal. before you go to sleep?

#21     Mar 19, 2009
  2. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about? Are you on the right thread?

Who traded? Who is giving up trading?

#22     Mar 19, 2009
  3. Posts like this are why I don't post here anymore. I'm struggling to understand how anyone could misinterpret what I posted.

This is a perfect example of why I will no longer talk about my futures trading at work. If a reader here at ET can completely change the words of a post, how much more so an average joe with no understanding.

#23     Mar 19, 2009
  4. tango29

tango29

Reading your post on page 2 I got the idea that you had taken a big hit during the FOMC release, and were discouraging your friends from even looking at trading. I see in rereading your opening post you didn't actually trade, but were hypothetically supposing what would have happened.
    My apologies, I misread the posts.

#24     Mar 19, 2009
  5. tango29

tango29

ROFL, yea I misread your post, but c'mon get a grip. Sorry to have ruined your life. LOL

#25     Mar 19, 2009
  6. OK, I understand now, however, I do believe you prove my point. If you can completely change the intent of my post, what about Joe Blow at the office with three kids who relied on our lunch conversations to open a futures account and is now wiped out?

Yes, I agree with the other post that said "Let the buyer beware", but still just imagine the harrassment at work for years to come if I'm lucky. If I'm not lucky, I can think of a lot of recent work place violence events that have happened recently. Cup of coffee anyone at Virginia Tech?

#26     Mar 19, 2009
  7. No problem. I understand. Posts on forums don't allow for reading simultaneous responses.

#27     Mar 19, 2009
  8. any1 besides me a seller now?

2.55-6

looks like 2.65 is a given

#28     Mar 19, 2009
  9. tango29

tango29

Peace :) I have had the experience of a friend jumping into trading after talking to me, but not listening to what I said. He quit after a series of small losses and admitted that it needs to be treated as more than a hobby.

#29     Mar 19, 2009
  10. Surdo

Surdo

How many multitaskers do you think exist here JP?

bwaaaaaaaa!

#30     Mar 19, 2009