BOMBSHELL! Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 16, 2017.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Holy shit!!!

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

3. Max E.

Max E.

So Comey supposedly waited until he got fired to drop this? LOL, I call bullshit, he could have ended the Trump presidency right then and there, but he only chose to say something once he lost his job, yeah sounds real believable.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

The memo was written at the time and is in FBI's possession time-stamped. The disrguntled employee schtick won't work but even if that's the excuse then wrongful termination and lying about the cause is still an issue.

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Would be funny if Comey was the one to bring down both Hillary and Trump.

LMFAO

6. Max E.

Max E.

So Comey the guy who has loved putting himself in the spot light, and trying to discredit Trump supposedly sat on one of the biggest bombshell in history, until a couple days after he got canned, riiiiiight, if you believe that i got some swampland in florida i want to sell you. There better be tapes of this, or it didnt happen.

CaptainObvious likes this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Did you even read the report?

"After writing up a memo that outlined the meeting, Mr. Comey shared it with senior F.B.I. officials. Mr. Comey and his aides perceived Mr. Trump’s comments as an effort to influence the investigation, but they decided that they would try to keep the conversation secret — even from the F.B.I. agents working on the Russia investigation — so the details of the conversation would not affect the investigation"

Yes, he sat on it because until then it was only trying to influence - it was only after Comey was fired that it became obstruction of justice by trying to end the investigation.

And Comey loves to put himself in the spotlight but he waits for the right time, how many times did he mention Clinton investigation until July after it was on for months?

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

For context

An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.

Where is everyone? LOL

Tony Stark likes this.
  9. jem

jem

those notes do not sound like they were contemporaneous.
    those notes may not overcome foundation and hearsay objections
    for instance this was not an investigation

the notes might also not overcome hearsay objections.
    the notes might also not overcome foundation objections

finally I am not even sure what Trump said was some sort of admission because they may not have even been a violation of law.

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

#10     May 16, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.