Bombshell •China Faces `Unprecedented Difficulties' in Attracting Foreign Investment

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Only if US starting new wars and blocking sea routes around the globe and hijack world trade with USD. Otherwise; why would other countries trade with each other in USD.

For example; China has recently refinanced a lot foreign debts in Chinese Yuan under the name of currency swap thorough Asia, south American and, middle east. This move will guarantee its export to those markets, at the same time, lessen the dependency of USD.

Next step for China, dumping US debts in open market which will be very interesting. LOL

#31     Jul 2, 2009
  2. credible professional analysts my ass. Dude, I work for over ten years on the sell-side, what kind of shxx are you selling us here? Analysts have pretty much gotten everything wrong in all of financial history in case you have not had the chance to catch up with such fact.

#32     Jul 2, 2009
  3. Johno

Johno

Thats where your problem originates - you assume and then act as if the assumption is fact and then compound the error by arguing to defend this position whilst remaining wilfully ignorant when the shortcomings of your assumptions are pointed out to you.
    A suggestion, find a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "potentially".

Regards

Johno

#33     Jul 2, 2009
  4. rest peacefully, by the time China runs out of money there are other things you and I need to worry about.

#34     Jul 2, 2009
  5. asiaprop, I'll make this simple, not because I think you're stupid, but because I think you're comments indicate a basic level of either denial or ignorance:

What happens when the one market that China ships 30% of its manufactured goods to cuts back on importing those goods by 41% (up until now; look for that number to worsen over time)?

That would be bad enough - but Chinese exports to the rest of Asia and Europe are falling dramatically, also.

China is in deep shit. It's rise was built on a lot of discretionary spending in the U.S., Europe and other parts of Asia that is in a death spiral.

#35     Jul 2, 2009
  6. did you see any sell-off on such news? Do you also chew on everything the politicians in your country utter? I can name you more than a dozen US senators or congressmen who sound more bearish than anyone I have heard before. So what?

#36     Jul 2, 2009
  7. dewton

dewton

lol @ this century belongs to China. China will NEVER surpass the United States. The US controls the lifeblood of economies - both natural and human resources with hundreds of military bases around the world. The US will always have the most powerful army in the world, and China will NEVER be able to capture these resources from the US.

#37     Jul 2, 2009
  8. GTS

GTS

First-hand knowledge = I know someone who..... :confused:

#38     Jul 2, 2009
  9. my friend, this is so old news and all is fully priced in. So tell me again, the basic necessities you buy in your stores around the corner, electronics, super markets, the products in your office, the stationary you write with, the bed you sleep on where is that made. Do you think you will stop buying when you need new ones. The slowdown in new purchases has already been fully priced into the market. I am not proposing a new bull market, heck no, but its nonesense to suggest China will suffer more dramatically than ANY other major industrialized nation from this point on forward.

#39     Jul 2, 2009
  10. conratulations we have arrived at the level of the average redneck. You must feel at home here at ET. My goodness, this is so entertaining I can hardly stop.

#40     Jul 2, 2009