Bomb Explodes at JP Morgan Offices in Athens

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by jjj1000, Feb 16, 2010.

1. jjj1000

jjj1000

2. it was probably a firecracker.

3. A preview of things to come in the USA when we start to collapse.

I would not doubt that in the next 2 years we will be reading about bombs exploding in Goldman sachs

4. Lethn

Lethn

Am I the only one who's quietly hoping that they'll bomb the Federal Reserve?

The only problem is if Ben Bernanke got killed two more would want to take his place.

5. Maryblume

Maryblume

Big brother is listening...you might not want to say that...

6. I don't think it goes against any rights to make general claims.

I love the comments that two more would take Ben's place, and it's true. Violence can't exactly solve everything here, but maybe the bombs will be a "wake up" call that the Fed needs to be eliminated.

7. Sedition is what Obama says it is... by Executive Order, if necessary.

"Sedition"... is a term of law which refers to overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel." -- Wiki

8. I am not suggesting you do not have the right to say what you have ... frankly, I just don't know if the first amendment covers this level of inflammatory speech or not. But, either way it is really foolish to speak this way about a fellow American that you disagree with. Candid, hardball political speech is one thing yet speaking of violence and murder are altogether different.

I hope we can all agree that this is completely out of line.