Bomb, bomb, bomb...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 7, 2008.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

America is seeing the real McInsane: mean and nasty. Every time he referred to Obama as "that one", his numbers dropped. America is sick of Republican nastiness for the sake of nastiness.

#21     Oct 8, 2008
  2. Mav88

Mav88

I took it as coolness. ;) Obama is welcoming to mainstream whites like no other black person I've ever seen, yet remains cool (and intellectual).

Obama is gifted in a positive way.

Obama is not gifted at all, he is half white raised entirely by a white mother since his daddy took off (almost sounds like a cliche). How could someone in that situation not know how to relate to whites.

That is not a typical black man who harbors deep resentment of whites. Pictures of Wright helping Johnson mean nothing, he still thinks like Sharpton and company. Obama will cowtow to black nationalism and tear apart further american blacks and whites.

#22     Oct 8, 2008
  3. huh

huh

The question that I wish Tom would have asked at the debate:

"You are both saying that we need to cut spending in the face of the large defecits. You both (especially McCain) talk about being a maverick and taking on pork barrel spending. So how exactly did the 700 billion bailout which was supposed to help stabilize the financial markets. How did it become 800 billion dollars? How do the following things help solve the financial crisis:

$2 million tax benefit for makers of wooden arrows for children
    $100 million tax break to benefit auto racetrack owners
    $192 million in rebates on excise taxes for the Puerto Rican and Virgin Islands rum industry
    $148 million in tax relief for U.S. wool fabric producers
    $49 million tax benefit for fishermen and other plaintiffs who sued over the 1989 tanker Exxon Valdez spill

You both signed off on this pork so how can you defend your credibility as fiscally responsible and willing to stand up to your parties on pork spending?"

Boy I would have LOVED to see the faces on those two idiots, they both might have had a Palin moment!

#23     Oct 8, 2008
  4. Well in all Fairness to Barrack, earmark spending has never been big on his agenda and he has clearly stated other things are more important

Mccain is the one who tries to base his entire fiscal responsibility plan on stopping earmarks yet votes for a bill with over 100 billion in earmarks

#24     Oct 8, 2008
  5. I watched the debate in HD .... McCains breathing could be heard..... rapid.. nervous.... he knows he already lost.

#25     Oct 8, 2008
  6. I honestly do think McCain's health seems to be poor, and that it is sucking away any ability he has to appear as confidence inspiring.

#26     Oct 8, 2008