Boise ID looking for mentor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Jeffare12, Oct 10, 2017.

1. This guys voice reminds me of Bob Ross :D
    [​IMG]

#31     Oct 14, 2017
    Hooter likes this.
  2. Hooter

Hooter

love that guy!

#32     Oct 14, 2017
    ThunderThor likes this.
  3. Dan4455

Dan4455

I could teach you a few things for a few hundred bucks. I bet I could quickly teach you to make a few $100 daily. You would need day trading account capitalization= $25k. If you have that much I could work with you.
    could

#33     Oct 14, 2017
  4. algofy

algofy

JUST 200-500 a day eh? You realize 500 a day is equivalent to a six figure job right?

#34     Oct 14, 2017
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  5. algofy

algofy

Cocksure?

#35     Oct 14, 2017
  6. expiated

expiated

So I've heard...but when it comes to someone who can explain the Ichimoku Cloud so that it's understandable even to blokes like me, I think he does a pretty good job.

#36     Oct 14, 2017
  7. arrogant, conceited, overconfident, overweening, cocky, smug, haughty, supercilious, disdainful, lofty, patronizing, proud, vain, vainglorious, self-important, swollen-headed, egotistical, presumptuous, lordly, pompous, blustering, boastful, brash, self-assertive, opinionated, bold, forward, insolent

#37     Oct 14, 2017
  8. Overnight

Overnight

I wish I had the wherewithal (mental energy) to just host a free room to shoot the shit while trading futures. My mentor did that in sim and did very well. I traded while listening to him, and made money trading in sim. I also made money trading in live while listening to him. I reckon' it was just a people thingy...Trading is boring no matter how you slice it. Having people to type with mitigated the painful boredom it all entailed.

But I have always been of the mind that as small retail traders, there is nothing you can do with your piddly 2, 5 10 contracts that will affect the market in any bloody way. I should know, I am trading in markets that everyone else says are too illiquid to trade in. I call bollocks on all of them, because I am doing it. Everyone is afraid of everything but the ES. Bugger off mates!

It is so easy, a Cro-Mag can do it! (Cavemen need not apply.)

#38     Oct 14, 2017

9. No,this guy is the best. Watch entire video.

#39     Oct 14, 2017
    2Veasnar likes this.

10. Jack its amazing how people who would walk past you or slam a door in your face will do "the about face" once they hear you might be making a little money in the Markets. I hate users, not calling the forum kid a user because he at least is willing to offer something. Someone who hung around the social circles I did never once said a word to me. I might say "Hello" and this arse walk's by without a "good day". '

I get back from a paid vacation to visit another trading school, he finds out through someone who knew to keep their mouth shut. Guy walks up to me and say's "How come you never told me you traded", "I inherited $500,000 from my father, lost $400,000 trading and need you to help me make it up".

So I said "You know for two years you've been nothing but a total jerk, why would I help you"? He said "My wife is going to divorce me because I blew her IRA up"! "You need to help me", I told him to get lost, probably was cruel but why should I help someone who shunned me?

#40     Oct 15, 2017
    ThunderThor likes this.