BofA issues CCs for illegal immigrants

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pekelo, Feb 13, 2007.

1. The system must be having trouble finding new ways of creating credit.

#11     Feb 13, 2007
  2. Oh yeah, the issuers deserve it. As I have said before, wait until people are forced to hose their own credit and max out while they can. Then, they walk away from their debts and go to a cash/PayPal-based economy. I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. :D

#12     Feb 13, 2007
  3. Around here its the "illegals" who are the hardest working. I hear them out shovelling snow in the winter, before I'm even up, mowing lawns in the heat of summer, washing cars all day, etc. They're probably a better credit risk than the fatso who sits on the couch all day eating bonbons watching soaps and buying stuff on QVC. This country was built on hard work and at this time the immigrants are the hardest working people out there.

#13     Feb 13, 2007
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Uh.....hold up just a sec.......

These people are not "immigrants". These are people who are here in violation of the law. And, they walked over to take over your country. Keep watching.

#14     Feb 13, 2007
  5. I want to invest in America's economy, the greatest story that has never been told. I want to buy in for $500,000. I am an illegal immigrant. Why do I have to have a social security number and a verified income to borrow $499,800 to buy shares in Google? I thought this was the land of opportunity?

#15     Feb 13, 2007
  6. #16     Feb 13, 2007
  7. Don't get me started.

Public television had a documentary on the fall of the Roman Empire. A history professor came on and said the Romans weren't "overthrown", they were swamped with non-Romans who, "broke in to get a share of the good life."

#17     Feb 13, 2007
  8. You don't understand. This is the first phase of the planned integration of the US, Canada and Mexico into a homogenous trading zone, ie the EU. Canada is a developed country whose citizenry knows the whys and wherefors for credit. Mexico, on the other hand, needs to be educated. The people have never been exposed to this to any great degree. If they are going to be assimilated(resistance is futile) then they are going to have to learn to play the game. Anyway...who the hell else are banks going to lend to. The US consumer is tapped out both on consumer credit and home equity loans. The Mexicans are freash meat. Pity the poor bastards!

#18     Feb 13, 2007
  9. MattF

MattF

you got to recognize the good markets and then change the rules as needed to go after them...:p

It's plugging one hole with another area...that'll soon need to be plugged as well.

#19     Feb 14, 2007
  10. reg

reg

Do you have any reliable source/statistics to back up this statement?
    Thanks.

#20     Feb 14, 2007