Boehner Bitch slaps Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 29, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Well played Boehner, It is about time the cry baby grew a pair of balls. The good stuff starts at 3:00

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l0zQtYrg1UA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. He is just another jackass Rep. Hopefully he gets turned out at his next election.

3. Max E.

Max E.

I agree that Boehner is a coomplete tool, but it doesnt change the fact that he finally grew a set of nuts, and schooled Obama.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Not too bad.

Now lets see if McConnell will man-up. I would like to see the country default.

No BBA, No Deal. Let Barrack Fucking Obama preside over the first default in United States History.

That is all the history books will say. First President to allow default. Works for me.

Yes, many traders will lose money. Somebody has to flip burgers, park cars, carry away our trash, bartend and mow lawns. Let the people who add no value start performing menial labor.

With a strong back and some determination they can feed their families and survive like the rest of the population.

5. BSAM

BSAM

+1

6. BSAM

BSAM

I'm with you on this, OHM(ie).

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Too late, he just poison-pilled you folks into default or abrogation of executive constitutional limits re the 14th amendment.

Got your resume ready?

8. It didn't take the Senate long to do exactly as they promised...

9. 14th amendment requires that the debt gets paid. People who claim otherwise don't know what they are talking about.

Some are deluded enough to think the 14th amendment was to guarantee that increases in the debt ceiling would be automatic. Too the contary, it instructs the government to pay the debt first at the expense of all else. In fact, nothing else we spend on is a legal obligation other than the debt.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If Obama takes dictatorial control of the US then maybe we'll see our problem solved the old-fashioned way. I would not shed a single tear.

#10     Jul 29, 2011