Boehner, also a quasi progressive moron POS...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

again, we shall see. if the republicans who go to the house behave like they did during the bush years (which is the comparison youre using in your text) then I will gladly agree and vote THEM out next time. but the hope is (remember that word hope? hope and change that we never got?) they will learn from this and be fiscally conservative. look at the numbers, bro. fiscal conservative is what won. not right/left.

#11     Nov 3, 2010
  2. BSAM

BSAM

John Boner is part of what's wrong with the Republican Party.

#12     Nov 3, 2010
  3. you are the wingnut! you are the moron who thinks republicans are conservative!

#13     Nov 3, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Pretty sad. They really do think today's Republicans are "conservative".

#14     Nov 3, 2010
  5. Precisely. Like I said Rand Paul and Rubio are the only two significant victories. The fact that the house is now red means that it will be hard to push an amnesty bill, and that investigations can be make (where did stimulus money go etc). Boner is just a Neocon shill. It's a good thing for the tea party that angle and odonnel lost. They would have been bible beating sensationalist idiots who would have destroyed the tea parties reputation and driven it further into neocon land. The leftist media did the the tea party a favor by showcasing them and hence securing their defeats. The better tea party candidates won. It was a small victory. It's stupid for republicans to be here cheer leading about it. It means they didn't learn their lesson.

#15     Nov 3, 2010
  6. wjk

wjk

+1

#16     Nov 3, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I agree, i can only hope that republicans learned a lesson, and are a little better then the alternative, im not naieve enough to believe they will come in and make all the necessary spending cuts which are needed. Im sure they will end up coming in and fucking everything up like politicians always do.

Also Rubio is going to be a rising star, self made businessman, who is charismatic. Thats why he scares the shit out of the dems, and clinton ended up trying to go to bat for crist. He will also steal alot of the ethnic vote from dems who just automatically vote dem. I only hope the guy doesnt end up being a dud, cause he could be a strong contender for president 10-20 years from now.

#17     Nov 3, 2010
  8. I cannot help but agree with you. There are very very few true conservatives in our country today. How many of them truly are fighting for this white christian nation? Look at what it has become, the so-called Conservatives being supported and supporting JEWS, BLACKS and so on... In my mind, only David Duke has the qualifications to be the president of this country.

#18     Nov 3, 2010
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Quit trying to turn this into a race discussion. The so-called "conservatives" today are nothing more than a bunch of self-serving chickenshits.

#19     Nov 3, 2010
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

you have a hard time reading, dont you. re-read what i said and then try replying. take your time. dont just skim through it in your haste to hit the reply button.

hint: wjk caught my point. you can check his post.

#20     Nov 3, 2010