Bodyfat assessment

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Frederick Foresight, Oct 8, 2021.

1. You’re kidding, right? Maybe you’re more familiar with women having flat or underdeveloped butts. This young woman has a perfectly proportioned and nicely developed behind with just the right amount of padding. Perhaps if you liked women you’d know this.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    #11     Oct 9, 2021
  2. She has 19% body fat. And all of it is in her butt. I realize you like to post a lot of pics/videos of fat bubble butted women but not everyone likes those big fat bubble butts. I agree this one does not have as big of a butt as most do which you post here at ET, but hers is still on the side of being a bubble butt. :D

Maybe you are the one who does not like women since you degrade those with flat or underdeveloped rear ends as you call them? Do you think they should all have big fat bubble butts?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    #12     Oct 10, 2021
  3. No, as Baron correctly noted, if she indeed has 19% bodyfat, it is attributable to the fact that she does not have the same level of lean mass as a man normally does. It's all relative. However, she is in great shape. And try to remember, she a girl.

I don't degrade women with flat or underdeveloped behinds. In some cases, but not all, it comes down to genetics - body type. However, I do not diss women with well-developed posteriors.

"Huge?" Really? You do realize she's a girl, right? You're not looking at a boy. Maybe you're in the wrong thread.

#13     Oct 10, 2021
  4. Just stating that some women have flat or underdeveloped behinds is indeed, degrading them.

Baron mentioned that her body fat was in her butt and stated that was okay, nothing wrong with it.

Her butt relative to the rest of her body size is out of proportion to me. It's okay if you like it. :)

Yes, I do realize she is a girl. I don't look at boys. Maybe you do when you are in the gym? :p

#14     Oct 10, 2021
  5. Statements of fact are merely that. I am not criticizing, merely observing and distinguishing. Try it.
    So if a woman’s hips flare a bit beyond her waist and her butt is curved outward in profile, then it is out of proportion? Again, you do realize this is a woman, right?

Perhaps you like women with striated behinds? Maybe that’s a thing, and you can find like-minded aficionados online, with whom you can count women’s glute ripples for shits and giggles.

#15     Oct 10, 2021
  6. I am not attracted to that lady in the video you posted at all. She is too small, has small boobs, has an outsized rear end and she has too much muscle. You can have her okay? :D

She looks more like a man than she does a woman. I guess you like that.

#16     Oct 11, 2021
  7. Can we all agree that physical attraction is subjective? Personally I think she is quite attractive and has a nice rear end. Anyone thinking differently is a commie heathen pinko. :D

#17     Oct 12, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. FortuneTeller always struck me as an apparatchik.

#18     Oct 12, 2021
  9. IF she is your type, then good for you. IF any woman is your type, then why?

#19     Oct 12, 2021
  10. You strike me as a guy who gets turned on by every woman he meets no matter what she looks like.

#20     Oct 12, 2021