Bodybuilding Researchers Uncover a Baffling Paradox in Men Who Use Steroids

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Frederick Foresight, May 21, 2019.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It's interesting that you're a Zane fan because his training protocol couldn't be more opposite than the approach you've adopted over the years and talk about often. Zane did split workouts 3 - 4 days per week and generally did between 16 - 30 sets per workout.

#21     Jun 27, 2019
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Here are Frank Zane's measurements for entertainment purposes.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 10.40.19 AM.png

#22     Jun 27, 2019
  3. No argument there:

#23     Jun 27, 2019
  4. I have been using steroids for a long time and I have no problem. At first, I was well informed because I was a little afraid that after a while some negative effects would appear and I would have problems, but I convinced myself that everything is ok and it is safe if you know how to consume in small doses, without excess. In addition, it is very important to know how to choose correctly because a lot depends on the quality of the steroids. Even if it costs more, I think it's worth taking the best because you don't have to save on your own health, we have only one life and everything has to be at its maximum. I can also leave here a link for those interested https://jonnsaromatherapy.com/best-legal-steroids/
    I have consumed SARMs and still continue to consume it and I am not at all sorry for the choice I made.

#24     Jun 20, 2020
  5. I admit I know nothing about the stuff. But I wonder if people approach, say, smoking with a similar mindset: How much of a potentially bad thing is "okay"?

#25     Jun 20, 2020
    DTB2 likes this.
  6. Men will continue to use steroids. Why? Because they work and side effects can easily be kept to a minimum. Out of all the men that use anabolic steroids, how many actually die or suffer serious side effects? Not many. The one's that do die are usually taking massive dosages that normal users dont come close to taking and further, they are also using very dangerous meds such as insulin, DNP, dieretics, and thyroid.
    Small dosages combined with proper diet and training will work wonders. Steroids do not work unless you train and diet properly.

#26     Jun 21, 2020
  7. luisHK

luisHK

Lmao indeed, it is a satirical article

#28     Jun 21, 2020
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. Tirion

Tirion

If not training for an athletic event I wonder why some guys take steroids? Please don’t take this question the wrong way, I’m not trying to be a smart ass holier than thou guy. I have toyed with the idea of taking steroids but never have. I wonder what the feeling is like. I love to lift and do it purely to improve my body and mind for myself and myself only. Give me some feedback on some experiences, good or bad, Just curious.

#29     Jun 24, 2020
  9. I always thought he was natural.
    I still think he had the most perfect physique/ proportions of any weightlifter.
    And I think he did it with a 29 inch waist.
    He worked out with Schwarzenegger as well.
    Did you ever meet him?

#30     Jun 27, 2020